Will your job be replaced by robots? lets find out

Sales Manager: This job has Automation Risk Level: Totally Safe. (or 1.3% probability of automation)

Not studying medicine was a smart choice after all.

m96jjd.jpg

Better at everything ?? So In 10 to 15 years me and teh wife will leave eachother for a robot ??

<GOT3> Damn future, you scary AF.

<Prem974> Sweet baby jesus, come get us now.

All I know is, there are a ton of really smart people, that say the exponential growth of A.I. is a scary. Musk says that the threat of A.I. is more urgent, and more dangerous than nuclear war. Think of what is being said there.

Cliffs:
"I'm very close to the cutting edge in A.I. and it scares the hell out of me. Its capable of vastly more than almost anyone knows and the rate of improvement is exponential."
"The danger of A.I. is much greater than the danger of nuclear warheads, by a lot."
"Mark my words, A.I. is far more dangerous than nukes."

What are you managing when machines are doing the work?

I believe machine managers, are called repairmen.

At a certain point robotics will be self repairing either by themselves or by other bots. Its also possible they will be self replicating.

0,65% haha robotic jerks!
BTW I wonder is that a chance of Skynet "replacing" me.

Mechanical Engineer, sitting pretty at 1.1%, totally safe. Noice.

Was thinking about moving into insurance underwriting though, which has a 99% doomed rate. Bad idea Hey

I doubt most sherdoggers have to worry. They’re a long way off from building a robot that can lick a man’s asshole while jerking him off in the back of a Jeep Cherokee.

They literally have Robots that can do this. Check it out.

Referencing a Jeep Cherokee was weirdly specific. Care to share a personal anecdote?

They literally have Robots that can do this. Check it out.

Referencing a Jeep Cherokee was weirdly specific. Care to share a personal anecdote?

You’re right. I should have said 1980 El Camino. I just went with whatever came to mind.

All I know is, there are a ton of really smart people, that say the exponential growth of A.I. is a scary. Musk says that the threat of A.I. is more urgent, and more dangerous than nuclear war. Think of what is being said there.

Cliffs:
"I'm very close to the cutting edge in A.I. and it scares the hell out of me. Its capable of vastly more than almost anyone knows and the rate of improvement is exponential."
"The danger of A.I. is much greater than the danger of nuclear warheads, by a lot."
"Mark my words, A.I. is far more dangerous than nukes."

musk's proposed method to avoiding AI annihilating is is to merge with it.

hence why he is CEO of the company, Neuralink

What are you managing when machines are doing the work?

I believe machine managers, are called repairmen.

Lol fair enough. Im a golf course superintendent and in my business plans are made to be changed my man. There is still alot of human decisions to made. But operation of equipment will be automated.

I am unemployed and not looking for work. I hope they take over my job. I'm not going to do it.

Stupid. 28% professional athletes jobs will be taken... sure

Many ITT be like...

tenor.gif

I'm good for now though. Risk Level: Totally Safe. (or 1.5% probability of automation)

Real estate broker: 97%
Real estate sales agent: 86%

So I'm toast but my agents have a marginally better shot

I work in logistics every one there has like an 85 % of being replaced by a robot even the truck drivers they are working on driverless trucks.

Bank teller
98%

Not a banker, just tried that one for fun.

I'm sleeping well with a mere 1.9% chance of automation in my profession.
I probably haven't used a teller in two years I bank mostly at the atm.

edit:
lol atm.........giggity

I work in CCTV so I expect so anyway, given the newer technologies being developed.

Back