Will your job be replaced by robots? lets find out

My trade Aircraft maintanance is 79%, but I’m a post secondary teacher at 3.2%
Does that mean I have to teach the robots to make my job obsolete?

72%?!? I'd love to see the fucking robot that could do what I fucking do, that would be one bad ass motherfucker like fucking Terminator or something.

Bank teller
98%

Not a banker, just tried that one for fun.

I'm sleeping well with a mere 1.9% chance of automation in my profession.

19% could be worse, at least I didn’t follow my childhood dream of being a bowling ball engraver.

Wtf how are some of you guys under 1% are y’all a bunch of unibombers?

Less than 10%

I'm watching you fucking ED209 and Robocop...

I hope robots take over my job. I’ll immediately go out and get shot up, opening scene of robocop style in the hopes they’ll rebuild me into a badass.

m96jjd.jpg

The power of A.I. will increase at an exponential rate. It IS increasing at an exponential rate. Elon Musk calls it a "double exponential". A few years ago a big one was when Alpha Go defeated a world champion GO player. It was thought that wouldn't occur for another 20-30 years. To illustrate the exponential rate A.I. is moving here is a quote concerning that and the video the quote came from.

"People thought defeating GO was either never or 20 years away. That was the world's best GO player was defeated and now that same Alpha GO system can defeat the top 50 players simultaneously with 0% chance of them winning, and that's 1 year later."

My point here is most people think it will be another 100 years or 50 years before A.I. gets better than humanity at everything. It won't be. It will be another 10 or 15 years and A.I. will be thousands of times better than humanity at virtually everything. We are not ready.

Better at everything ?? So In 10 to 15 years me and teh wife will leave eachother for a robot ??

<GOT3> Damn future, you scary AF.

<Prem974> Sweet baby jesus, come get us now.

16%, just enough to walk around, gain sympathy, pretend to be worried and play the victim without any serious threat to my job.

I doubt most sherdoggers have to worry. They’re a long way off from building a robot that can lick a man’s asshole while jerking him off in the back of a Jeep Cherokee.

Im an assessor of the likelihood of peoples job being replaced by automation...

doesnt look good for me.

0.44% do I win? I’m in the running! (I’m tied for second place so far. Not bad.) just checked.

You know how they said robots would create jobs for those that service them?

81%
Electro-Mechanical Technicians
SOC CODE: 17-3024.00

Operate, test, maintain, or calibrate unmanned, automated, servo-mechanical, or electromechanical equipment. May operate unmanned submarines, aircraft, or other equipment at worksites, such as oil rigs, deep ocean exploration, or hazardous waste removal. May assist engineers in testing and designing robotics equipment.

Back