Will your job be replaced by robots? lets find out

Damn, accountants is at 94%, I'll have to let the wife know.

57% by 2024 for labourer in my feild. Good thing im in management lol

Automation risk level:

Robots are watching.

65% probability of automation.

I'm pretty safe from robots. Now we just need a site to tell us if a Mexican's gonna take our job

34%, although I’d question that number very highly. You’ll never take the human element out of my job. You hear me machines!? Never!

I'm pretty safe from robots. Now we just need a site to tell us if a Mexican's gonna take our job
what about Mexican robots?
upload_2018-6-26_13-59-14.jpeg
Honestly I don't care as long as we get those sweet sex cyborgs soon so my wife's job can be replaced, bitch been slackin

I can't image a whole lot of Mexicans are gunning for the bus stop gloryhole attendant position but I could be wrong.

I've already replaced myself with a robot so that I get paid when I'm not actually at work.
I've always said I'd be retired by 40, but this wasn't quite the way I'd planned it.

Doubt they will come up with robot assassins in the near future. So I got plenty of work...

Great, there's a 98% chance that robots will replace models. I'm screwed.
giphy.gif

Lol I circulated this link at work and the resulting humdrum of concern cost my department about an hour of work.

No wonder we're being replaced.

Well the guy who currently works out how likely you are to be replaced by a robot as his job is safe anyway if the functionality of that website is anything to go by.

Back