Will You Be Mad After Conor Trolls Floyd Into The Cage?

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or will you finally agree that McGregor operates on a whole different level to the rest of mma history?

I was a boxing fan before I was an MMA fan, so I am used to fighters holding belts hostage, fighting strictly for money, and seeing some very undeserving opponents.

At this point, I really don't care. I don't want to see this match because it's worthless in terms of the MMA world. Floyd is going to get beat decisively, or it's a work. I expect this to have modified rules.

However, they want money. People will give them that money. So why not? Conor could not even train and beat Mayweather without even being allowed to throw kicks, knees, elbow, etc. It would be a clinic regardless.

I will say, if Conor destroys Mayweather in MMA, there will be a lot of upset people. Heck, if the bout is signed, there will be alot of sweaty palms, as I believe even the most ardent Conor haters know Conor would destroy him in MMA, even if they try trolling that "May outwrestled Conor. May would KO Conor in minutes in the octagon" types and refuse to admit that Conor did well in the boxing match.

No way May makes it to the octagon tho. Id love it but not happening, unless it is a work. Floyd could easily pay someone to take a dive for 500k, while making 500 mill in the process.

You talk as if Conor has control. Money will do it for the money. Not due to any "trolling".

Or will you finally agree that McGregor operates on a whole different level to the rest of mma history?

I'm pretty sure lots of people would toy with a non experienced fighter in a fight. it happens often.

Back