Will you be drinking Proper 12 on fight night?

OMG never. If I am going to buy some cheap Whiskey, it sure won't be from McG.

To my knowledge none of the major stores in Australia stock it. A quick google search brings up one dodgy online store I've never heard of who are selling it for $89.99Aud and are sold out.

Spirits are expensive down here but for $90aud you can get a pretty good bottle of single malt. Jameson proper 12's competitor is half that much at any bottleshop.

So no I'm not going out of my way to try an overpriced and by all accounts an average at best blended whiskey.

i wonder what it will retail in australia for once the major liquor stores start stocking it.

Proper 12 is actually decent. Nothing great but not terrible.

Conor is probably hoping all the casuals and fanboys drink his wiskey and get so drunk they pass out before the fight and miss the beating Kalabeeb is going to put on him. Its ingenious.

If you're a fan of Conor in the cage, you should be boycotting this whiskey. The better he does with whiskey, the more likely he'll retire.

Have you even tried it or are you just blindly hating as always?
The whisky market, like all markets, is so ridiculously over-saturated. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with this whisky. I'm also sure that there's nothing that sets it apart from other brands of whisky.

You buy this brand because it's Conor's brand and not because of taste. People drink Jack Daniel's for 2 reasons. Frank Sinatra and Keith Richards.

ZNJLAnU.png
<JerryWWF>

I will buy the bottle.

I will not be drinking it. I have some company, I'm getting them warmed up to scottish whisky.

talisker-storm-2-glasses-gift-pack-p215-388_image.jpg

Love the Brine-Peaty finish on this one. It is a bit light with no age statement (3-25 year blend), but all the flavors are there.

For me? Absolutely. Will be buying a couple bottles just for fight day to share with family and friends. What better way to watch the biggest fight in MMA history then drinking the liquid gold that is Proper 12?

Cheers.
ZUutgubAM6oLisu9dmKrISsHXSB2K33lPSiQe7MlaQ0GVFdMOAYM6dWUwF1h6pwWChlvV1xMr17NYMxJM7IaGBpmDTy_n0j0TXTVcxNKE9gqA9cm4DLQlxXAjD7lUGOBAdc=w453-h325-nc

"family and friends"

won't drink, i'm a khabib fan...

nah, kidding, will be something easy with my buddies, like the usual recipe for any event:

m409.jpg

shutterstock_648792196-390x285.jpg

images

craven-a-cigarettes-profile.jpg

I will be OP, it has already been praised by professional reviewers as one of the best whiskeys on the market:

do you recommend drinking it out of a polystyrene cup like the reviewer?

pro.png

this guy is a fucking pro, i dunno how his beer review from months ago only has 20 views

just by posting it here i probably kwadroopled iz nett woort

I'll be drinking a nice single malt and not some shitty ripoff for Mcballkissers to waste money on

do you recommend drinking it out of a polystyrene cup like the reviewer?

View attachment 441899

this guy is a fucking pro, i dunno how his beer review from months ago only has 20 views

just by posting it here i probably kwadroopled iz nett woort

Drinking out of a poly cup doesnt change the flavour of the whiskey lol who the fook is this guy?
Ever heard of safety? He owns a licquor store and surprise surprise people arent allowed to sample stock from a GLASS.

Back