Will you be drinking Proper 12 on fight night?

Either this one:

61wWnA281QL._SY445_.jpg

or this one:

el-dorado-12-year-old-rum-guyana-10526504.jpg

That rum, in particular, is awesome.

I'll be drinking a bottle of Macallan Gold or some Lagavulin.

Still not sold on my Norlan glass though. Maybe it'll come, out maybe not.

I honestly might, if the bar I'm at is selling it. I like to support fighters.
I'm not really a drinker at all though...

I'll get a bottle but it's not for drinking it's just for looking through.

That rum, in particular, is awesome.

Great stuff! I've not opened it yet, I got it from work for passing my 4 year anniversary last month. Looking forward to cracking it open

To my knowledge none of the major stores in Australia stock it. A quick google search brings up one dodgy online store I've never heard of who are selling it for $89.99Aud and are sold out.

Spirits are expensive down here but for $90aud you can get a pretty good bottle of single malt. Jameson proper 12's competitor is half that much at any bottleshop.

So no I'm not going out of my way to try an overpriced and by all accounts an average at best blended whiskey.

I would rather eat cat shit.

I will be OP, it has already been praised by professional reviewers as one of the best whiskeys on the market:

This guy looks like he sucks dick though... not that there's anything wrong with that.. just saying usually they prefer a lighter more cocksucker type of whiskey... rather than a single-malt double-cask kinda manly drink

Proper 12 is to Whiskey what cheap Sangria is to Wine.

I wouldn't even let my blind grandma taste that 3 year old antifreeze.

Already purchased a bottle to serve the casuals who "love" conor. It'll lighten the pain or cause a riot at my place. Im o.k. with either

This guy looks like he sucks dick though... not that there's anything wrong with that.. just saying usually they prefer a lighter more cocksucker type of whiskey... rather than a single-malt double-cask kinda manly drink
The truth is always much funnier than bullshit to me. This was pure facts

Back