Will you be buying this PPV?

Ive already paid for it . I always buy the fights that I'm truly interested in as it supports my fav fighters and the sport.

I don’t know what third world countries you guys live in but who the hell pays for ppv these days?
I’m not a fan of crappy streams that freeze and cut out either, but for years now I’ve had one of those boxes that gets you all the channels, $10 a month.
So ya, fuck contributing to making Dana and Colin richer, it’s 2018 ffs.

In the UK, you have to use BT Sport, and I don't want to sign up for that just for the odd fight, it's ridiculous.
UFC would make A LOT more money if they didn't force people to use BT Sport... I bet there are hundreds of thousands of people like me in the UK.
Im in the same boat pal. BT lost the UFC rights, not sure when it kicks in but eleven sports will be taking over (this may have changed) and will be using a PPV format. Hope this deal is good for the fans because ive a few that would chip in for a PPV.
Until then Reddit is the best bet.

Don't know about the us-market...
But its free on DAZN...
9.99 a month...first month is for free...

Theyre charging $72 in Australia to watch it on fight pass

A bunch of us are getting together at a friend's house.

Yes, it will be the actual event in full HD on a huge screen.

There will be plenty of food and drinks but I'm bringing more (food and drinks) anyway to the festivities.
U lucky..those days are over for me

No way......I’ll be streaming it at home for the best price possible, $0.00.

In the UK, you have to use BT Sport, and I don't want to sign up for that just for the odd fight, it's ridiculous.
UFC would make A LOT more money if they didn't force people to use BT Sport... I bet there are hundreds of thousands of people like me in the UK.

Can't you buy the PPV through the UFC app or on youtube?

Interesting to see frequent posters here come out and tell us that they don’t even watch the fights lol.
Get the fuck ouwwah hea

I'll be buying it, but I will probably wait for the day of the fight to purchase it...in case there is another Tiramisu incident...

I think of watching at the bar as usual, but it’s gonna be so packed so I dunno...

takemymoney.jpg

Buy a PPV? What is this 2006?

Yes of course.
giphy.gif

i will have to decide after weigh ins as well. if everyone makes the weight then ill buy it for sure

Y’all always complaining bout the cards ufc puts together for PPV... if this one doesn’t wanna make you buy it then idk what will... the main event alone is worth the mula

I'm at a wedding. Hoping to sneak out to watch the main event at a sports bar. Spekaing of have to look up if any of the nearby bars of the hotel will be showing it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back