Will you be buying this PPV?

Did you know that PIs get 100-200 bucks for finding those bars and reporting them? Ive had to change my viewing habits now that the wife's best friend got her license.

What? These are legit PPV showings on Joe Hand Promotions site. Snitches get stitches.

What? These are legit PPV showings on Joe Hand Promotions site. Snitches get stitches.
The first time she posted on Facebook, "anyone know where I can watch the fight tonight?" I listed all the bars in the area that I KNEW had licenses to broadcast so she would be running around all night "catching" legal viewings. Now she just ignores me.

The first time she posted on Facebook, "anyone know where I can watch the fight tonight?" I listed all the bars in the area that I KNEW had licenses to broadcast so she would be running around all night "catching" legal viewings. Now she just ignores me.

2 words: cunt punt.

i won't buy it but will support McGregor in a more direct manner by buying some of his whiskey.

i won't buy it but will support McGregor in a more direct manner by buying some of his whiskey.

I plan on making an anal douche out of his whiskey.

I watch it on BT Sport, how does that calculate into PPV numbers etc, if it doesn't then there's a false reading.

Yes i will buy this PPV, i have no problem paying 25 bucks but the card has to be worth it and the main event alone is plus a lot of other matchups i am excited to see.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO.

I DON'T GIVE A PENNY TO THE UFC/DANA.

FUK-EM.

I'll just read about it the next day...

bless DAZN. 9.99€/month for all the ppv's and Fight Nights

I will not be, too expensive, you would have to put together a Pride level card where every single fight is a big deal for me to pay that price for an MMA event. Was hoping to get a few people to pitch in and split it but nobody I know is interested in this fight, I don't think it's going to be nearly as big a deal as everybody thinks it will, nobody knows who Khabib is and Conor is the guy who got beat up by the black boxer.

In the UK, you have to use BT Sport, and I don't want to sign up for that just for the odd fight, it's ridiculous.
UFC would make A LOT more money if they didn't force people to use BT Sport... I bet there are hundreds of thousands of people like me in the UK.

how-does-video-streaming-work-rapids-1043.jpg

Will never give Dana White my money
<3><3><3><3>
Streams will be shit quality from all the traffic, so I suggest you fuckers buy this shit.
yea rite people say that before aswell. not true at all.

A bunch of us are getting together at a friend's house.

Yes, it will be the actual event in full HD on a huge screen.

There will be plenty of food and drinks but I'm bringing more (food and drinks) anyway to the festivities.

Bring drugs and girls instead.

Back