Will We Ever See The 'Perfect' Fighter?

What? I thought it was settled?

NSYzJmX.jpg

That's the 170 and 185 strap. He has called out Stipe, but the HW Champ is scared.

588jgoW.png

Right Perry Fan Boi's?

I have a question, remember when Cell gained Goku's ability to teleport?

Why the fuck didn't he teleport out of Gohan's blast?

I guess he must have also inhereted Goku's dumbassery
Yeah I don't know other than it was written in the script as such. lol

I was a Vegeta fan anyway and loved the scene where Majin Vegeta at least briefly got the upper hand on Goku.e

Nope never ever. To have the perfect fighter you would have to have the perfect human, and it doesn't exist.

He lost to a child though. He can't be that good.

For serious though, Cell was the best villain in the series.
Cell was stronger but Freezer was the best villian ever in DBZ, they guy was a straight up ruthless motherfucker who wanted to conquer the universe

We've already had Fedor. One punch KOs, TKOs, ground and pound finishes, submissions from the bottom, submissions from the top, dominant decisions, outstruck strikers, outgrappled grapplers, outwrestled wrestlers, you name it. He excelled in every aspect of the sport and finished fights in every possible facet of MMA.

Compare to Jones or GSP, who excel in multiple aspects as well, but never exhibited proficiency from all areas. You'd never see GSP or Jones finish someone from the bottom, and granted a lot of that is due to people being unable to get them there for the most part, but still; I doubt they have the skill to work a bottom game, or deliver a clean, one punch KO against a strong opponent.

Back