will we ever see another LHK KO from CroCop

croatian_republican

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's been 12 years, against Wanderlei in 2006... I can't believe that'll be his last. He had quite a few in a short amount of time. Who's gonna be his next victim, even a good left high kick to the head, I know it's coming, he wants to broadcast that skill again to the masses, a solid one to boot too

He hit it on that japanese judo guy not that long ago in japan. It led to the win,but he cannot throw it like he used to. Its slow as shit and does like half the damage.

Just to see him throw one gets people excited. Never mind that it looks like prime Cro-Cop kicking with a 50lbs weight around his ankle. Somebody would have to duck into it or just completely not see it coming to get KO'd by it in 2018. I think that he has had some leg injury issues that accelerated the loss of vitality in his HKs.

He's in Bellator now. Move this thread to the has beens forum.

Not interested in watching a fighter way past his prime.

NYE 2014
tumblr_nhiz6fj88U1tbl8wbo3_400.gif

March 2013
cro-cop-lhk-o.gif

He's in Bellator now. Move this thread to the has beens forum.

Not interested in watching a fighter way past his prime.
But it's way past their prime fighters that can juice freely again.

Probably not in the UFC as long as usada is around.

Only if it's set up. Bellator seems fitting.

Mirko has landed a bunch of them

Not full impact

@croatian_republican do you know the pain of breaking your foot?

Cut Mirko some slack. He found other ways to win its no problem

Mirko has landed a bunch of them

Not full impact

@croatian_republican do you know the pain of breaking your foot?

Cut Mirko some slack. He found other ways to win its no problem
Agree..he has lost a lot of what he had 15 years ago but I think he's a stronger grappler now than ever and probably punches harder too.

Not unless he goes to a local promotion, like Legacy, and even then, I doubt it.

Agree..he has lost a lot of what he had 15 years ago but I think he's a stronger grappler now than ever and probably punches harder too.
Thank you . sherdog can make me think 'maybe its me. maybe i am wrong and everyone else is right"

Back