Will we ever see another fighter like prime Anderson Silva?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never.

Prime Anderson Silva is the GOAT MMA striker and he KOd most of his MW record 10 title defenses in less than 2 rounds.

Anderson also KOd his 3 LHW fights in less than 1 round.

What’s the consensus?

8431AD8C-33D8-49DA-BB49-FA27FED73ECF.jpeg

No. Lightning doesn't generally strike twice.

The GOAT will live on in our memories though.

Since you already answered ("Never"), I'll just say yes. We will likely see someone LIKE a prime Silva.

No, but we got someone better.

giphy.gif

We kind of already have with Conor. Obviously conor isnt the goat anderson was but still. Im sure we will see amazing strikers dominate divisions again

Never.

Prime Anderson Silva is the GOAT MMA striker and he KOd most of his MW record 10 title defenses in less than 2 rounds.

Anderson also KOd his 3 LHW fights in less than 1 round.

What’s the consensus?

View attachment 324581
Second only to Demetrious Johnson 11 title defences and only 4 went to decision... and Jon Jones inside the cage is is a menace to fighters... outside the cage he is a menace to himself.

Maybe if a decent striker finds a way around USADA.

Maybe if the general quality of the MW division drops significantly and USADA fucks off for some reason, then maybe yeah.

I like Amazon Prime. Those same deliveries are pretty awesome.

If you get busted multiple times its going to impact your legacy.
Legacy, what legacy? I've been watching since roughly Ultimate Fighting 4 or 5. There was no testing for PEDs in the beginning and there are guys who have been busted, come back and were still highly respected and loved. USADA and this whole crying over eye pokes, oblique kicks, grabbing fences or shorts too much is all new school so the impact from it is yet to be determined. To say that an organization who has only been around for 4 years will affect the legacy of guys who have been around for 10 is a bit of a reach.
Do you honestly believe that when Diaz (who is on the inside) said "everybody's doing something" and not "everybody, but me is doing something" he didn't know what he was talking about?

Last edited:
Back