Will we ever see another Anderson Silva?

Lol Claude's entire account revolves around hating Anderson

Stop crying son
I dont give a damn about this guy, its ur problem.

I say Chonan & Takase were decent,good fighters. And he claims the opposite, cans.

Scram

Last edited:
Instead of spittin´ur poor BS, go watch his Mecca/Shooto/Pride fights..

U clearly only watched his UFC fights.
Oh you act like you know me...I have and that's exactly what I'm basing my arguement on idiot...I've been an mma fan since that shit was created son...and I can smell a hater from a mile a way...are you mad just because I sniffed you out?

Oh you act like you know me...I have and that's exactly what I'm basing my arguement on idiot...I've been an mma fan since that shit was created son...and I can smell a hater from a mile a way...are you mad just because I sniffed you out?

U dont know when it was created, u bum

Man you sure are a moron...I'm not going to keep arguing with the mentally disabled...which you clearly are

yeah rite...

Saying that "This whole thing didnt start at UFC 1." means Im a moron..

Didnt I tell u that u know shit about it?

Belfort was coming off of a long layoff and was 100% guaranteed to be off of TRT against Weidman so how was it the worst Belfort ever lol

"Anderson might have fought one of the worst versions of Vitor, pre TRT."

Reading and comprehension my pupil.

I'm not salty at all...I just wonder what makes you haters tick is all

I like Anderson.

Lol Claude's entire account revolves around hating Anderson

Stop crying son

Incorrect, my pupil. I have an Anderson avatar and I made his warwagon thread. I'm a fan.

yeah rite...

Saying that "This whole thing didnt start at UFC 1." means Im a moron..

Didnt I tell u that u know shit about it?
What the hell are you going on about? I said I've been watching mma since it first started....and yet you keep rambling like a moron

What the hell are you going on about? I said I've been eatching mma since it first started....and yet you keep rambling like a moron
It goes beyond UFC 1, u r´tard

Last edited:
There will never be another Anderson Silva.

The GOAT is once in a lifetime. Conor is a great striker though and although he may never reach Anderson's level, he'll be the closest.

"he'll be the closest."

ok ure definitely an idiot.

No as long as USADA is around. Anderson got in before USADA came into the picture.

Lots of great fighters that have the potential to surpass his achievements, but I doubt we'll someone doing the stuff he did anytime soon. Those of us who got to witness his greatness live are privileged.

Anderson Silva has to be the GOAT. No constant eye pokes, in a tough division, knocking people out, doing it in a way nobody has ever seen before or since.

As much as I like Weidman, what Silva did in the Octogon was almost magical.

Who can compare to him today? Will we ever see such dominance in a high weight division again?

Weidman had flashes of it, like when he elbowed that filipino wrestler and knocked out AS.

Back