Will WB accept the fight?

I would like that in the end fight is ON but would not mind WB says “fuck off”

<JagsKiddingMe>

It's 4lbs. He'll get extra money. Asterisk if he would lose.

"Shouldn't take the fight"

lol
Lmao unless Dana offers him a TS at a higher weight class like Rockhold got after getting ktfo by Romero. He gains nothing.

Lmao unless Dana offers him a TS at a higher weight class like Rockhold got after getting ktfo by Romero. He gains nothing.

We don't know what they're discussing. But they can make it a catchweight fight, pay him extra money from Till's purse and a loss won't affect the rankings or division. They can even give him a title shot if he wins. Kinda like they do with the interim belts if a fighter miss weight. It's about saving the card at this point.

...or they can just cancel the fight and have a shit event.

<JagsKiddingMe>

It's 4lbs. He'll get extra money. Asterisk if he would lose.

"Shouldn't take the fight"

lol

Wonderboy shouldn't accept the fight. Wonderboy is a Welterweight and he signed to fight another welterweight. Unfortunately, Wonderboy's opponent didn't do his job.

We don't know what they're discussing. But they can make it a catchweight fight, pay him extra money from Till's purse and a loss won't affect the rankings or division. They can even give him a title shot if he wins. Kinda like they do with the interim belts if a fighter miss weight. It's about saving the card at this point.

...or they can just cancel the fight and have a shit event.
Well blame it on till not WB.

Wonderboy should do what vitor did with rumble. He has to way a certain weight a few hours out of fight.

Have till depleted instead of getting off with a easy cut or easy rehydration.

I would like it if guys stopped taking these fights as 20% of a purse being lost when it gives you a strong advantage and potential to climb the rankings and earn more is not that bad. If you know you are going to lose the biggest fight of your career in front of your home fans and really really bite the hand that fees you, then you will push through those last few lb. If you know you can buy the fight anyway, you will not.

However, Thompson will accept. They always accept and it continues to happen fairly regularly with very little consequence

Well blame it on till not WB.

Wonderboy should do what vitor did with rumble. He has to way a certain weight a few hours out of fight.

Have till depleted instead of getting off with a easy cut or easy rehydration.

Of course the blame is on Till. But they can solve this without cancelling the fight.

Wonderboy is one of my favourite fighters in the UFC and while I would love to see him fight, I would hate to see him lose to a guy two divisions heavier for no other reason than that the guy failed to meet the agreed weight. If the fight is cancelled Till should be the guy having the book thrown at him, and I say this as someone who like Till too.

Wonderboy is one of my favourite fighters in the UFC and while I would love to see him fight, I would hate to see him lose to a guy two divisions heavier for no other reason than that the guy failed to meet the agreed weight. If the fight is cancelled Till should be the guy having the book thrown at him, and I say this as someone who like Till too.

WB is just too nice of a guy to not go through with the fight

He will go through with the fight and get beat.

WB is just too nice of a guy to not go through with the fight

He will go through with the fight and get beat.

That's what I'm afraid of. And a loss at this point would really derail him too. Accepting the Till fight was already a risky proposition - no need to make it riskier by having the opponent skip the worst part of the weight cut.

He shouldn’t, but he will. He should tell Till to come beg him and the fight will be rescheduled to South Carolina, and he will be allowed to miss the weigh-in window.

But Wonderboy is too good of a guy and a real martial artist. He will take it.

He's going to accept the fight and get KO'd

He's too nice of a guy not to accept this fight.

Till will come in over 200 pounds and have 15-20 pounds weight advantage on WB and KO him

I don't think so lol
More likely Till will be KOd if Wonderboy will be able to constantly move forward and apply pressure

Would think as part of the conditions Till must not be over a certain weight fight night.

If that was the case and he came in over the designated weight, then he's fucked up royally. Send to MW.

Back