Will Wanderlei be Cro Cop's Sakuraba now?

Beer Fist

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Mirko "The Wanderlei Silva Hunter" Filipovic...

It wouldn't surprise me if Wanderlei knocked out Cro Cop given the level of competition each have fought in recent years.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if Wanderlei knocked out Cro Cop given the level of competition each have fought in recent years.
of course wandy can knock out anyone with the right punch but this wrestling version of cro cop is the best i think in years and im not talking about physical shape because hes of course older and more worn down but this takedown strategy is actually better suited for cro cop than even his old style i think because he is so strong and can lay down heavier shots than almost anyone from top position

NCAA crocop will gnp wand into Bolivian

Cro cop will gorilla smash wanderlei. It sucks. Wand should have fought that fat fuck sumo fatty

CC is smashing Wand again. At least Wand will bring the fight to Mirko though so I'm looking forward to it

Except this time, not nearly as many people will care.

Harsh words though considering Wandy won their first match unofficially.

Wand will be flowing with juice. Can't wait!

Wand should be hitting the cell tech. He has 3 months and he looks physically pitiful. I'm guessing he's been watching TV and eating chips the past 3 years.

I found it funny that so many of you believe Wand has no chance. I actually think he is very dangerous opponent for CC now.
If he comes out in frenzy flurry like he used to he can give CC all sorts of trouble especially given the fact that CC lost a bunch of speed and reflexes as he got older.
I am saying this as hardcore CC fan.

I found it funny that so many of you believe Wand has no chance. I actually think he is very dangerous opponent for CC now.
If he comes out in frenzy flurry like he used to he can give CC all sorts of trouble especially given the fact that CC lost a bunch of speed and reflexes as he got older.
Nah, man....Wand hasnt fought in almost 4 yrs....plus he is MW/LHW while Mirko is HW.....plus Wands body is done, he has dad body now....there is no doubt he will come juiced to fight but still.......Mirko will crush him....he will totally outpower him.....

Nah, man....Wand hasnt fought in almost 4 yrs....plus he is MW/LHW while Mirko is HW.....plus Wands body is done, he has dad body now....there is no doubt he will come juiced to fight but still.......Mirko will crush him....he will totally outpower him.....
I hope so. No one would be happier than me.

wand hasn't fought in years and cro cop has a habit of losing gimme fights, will be a fun and bizarre fight that's for sure

Wandy kicked Mirko's ass in the first fight....
x1qjuNn.gif

He tried to do that in their second fight. A few moments later Wand was on his back with Mirko in his guard beating the shit out of him. Clocked him good a couple of times on his right eye, shutting it close and then the LHK came and the rest is history. An agressive technical fighter can give Mirko troubles, but Wand (or Candy-lei according to Bennet) isn't known for being technical.

of course wandy can knock out anyone with the right punch but this wrestling version of cro cop is the best i think in years and im not talking about physical shape because hes of course older and more worn down but this takedown strategy is actually better suited for cro cop than even his old style i think because he is so strong and can lay down heavier shots than almost anyone from top position
Let's not forget that Chute Boxe fighters TD their opponents by clinch in the ropes then going for the leg trip like what Mirko did. Wand won't be caught unaware.

Back