Will Tyron Woodleys rap album be a monster commercial hit?

His first hit single, titled "I'll Beat Your Ass", is rumored to be a very emotional hip-hop ballad in which he addresses all of his haters.

It's going to be huge.

Anyone can sound catchy these days with technology and the hordes or mental rejects walking around

Can I search this on Youtube? I mean to critique it earlier.. as a rapper myself.. thought I would give it some scrutiny..

Looking forward to listening to the collaboration with Mike Perry.

OK I listened... good thing dude is the champ... bar for bar.. his mediocrity will not carry the day.

Anyone can sound catchy these days with technology and the hordes or mental rejects walking around
Rappers, being spoken word musicians, have better lyrical/song writing ability than pretty much every other genre.

I mean, there's no 2 minute solos or riffs, no breakdowns, no long vocal solos etc. Just verses. I'd wager even the leatt lyrical rapper could out write most other genre's talent.

I ate a bagel one time. Just a normal ole plain bagel. Now this bagel ordinary and normal had the most exquisite taste of ALL TIME. Now back to the question Tyron Woodley shall drop some "fire" tracks SUN.

Can I search this on Youtube? I mean to critique it earlier.. as a rapper myself.. thought I would give it some scrutiny..

Sherdogs official wordsmith ladies n gentlemen.

<bball1>

Probably better than Drake or any of this new mumble rap shit.

Rappers, being spoken word musicians, have better lyrical/song writing ability than pretty much every other genre.

I mean, there's no 2 minute solos or riffs, no breakdowns, no long vocal solos etc. Just verses. I'd wager even the leatt lyrical rapper could out write most other genre's talent.

So more words equals better songwriting?

I'm a hip hop head and that doesnt even make sense.

Edit- Also Damian Lillard is the best athlete rapper he can actually spit

I just watched the stupidest new movie staring Stallone called Escape Plan 2. I had no Idea Tyon would be in It. When they're in this future prison Tyron starts talking in a Jamaican voice and starts a fight. LOL, he makes up with the guy after they fight, then I cut it off, Tyron and 50 cents acting is rediculous. Yeah, 50 cent is in the movie too.

Back