Will the Mike Tyson curse strike again?

Tyson always reminds me of this now.

01968EF9-FD6E-43A1-9D73-1360689E3819.jpeg

001_khabib_nurmagomedov_and_abel_trujillo.0.jpg

hi-res-7375392_crop_exact.jpg

Last time that happened Khabib landed 20 + takedowns

Not aware of the Tyson curse. Is it if he picks a fighter to win, that fighter loses?

Aw man Khabib is doomed. Why can't he be more like GSP and hang with the right people..

43e0eb269337f96d44eb0c35b5331edd--live-events-mario.jpg

Great film. Spent a week jerking off to ladyboys afterwards. Not one of my proudest moments.
I lived in Bangkok from 2014 to 2017, and they actually have some Hangover tours. Lol. We had drinks at the rooftop bar a few times, but stopped short at the ladyboys...

Consensus is he lost the fight to tibau. at least a few rounds.

Khabib won all 3 rounds, this was also the judges score cards. Competitive fight but no arguement that khabin won ALL rounds.
I know rogan thought gleison won all rounds.

Consensus is he lost the fight to tibau. at least a few rounds.

What the fuck? Consensus? Who’s? Everyone who isn’t a Khabib hater, Conor blowjober or Tibau’s mom (or Rogan) knows It was competitive but Khabib won.

It’s important to remember not all competitive fights between a favorite an an underdog mean the underdog has to get the decision or else he was robbed. The favorites can win close decisions as well.

What the fuck? Consensus? Who’s? Everyone who isn’t a Khabib hater, Conor blowjober or Tibau’s mom (or Rogan) knows It was competitive but Khabib won.

It’s important to remember not all competitive fights between a favorite an an underdog mean the underdog has to get the decision or else he was robbed. The favorites can win close decisions as well.

Lots of media people scored the fight for Tibau, including the sherdog coverage of the event.

Lots of media people scored the fight for Tibau, including the sherdog coverage of the event.

Sure, it was a competitive fight but to say the consensus is that he lost? I’m not sure about that

Back