Will the Big Baller Brand be successful?

Will the Big Baller Brand be successful?

• Total voters
I saw that interview and when she told him he doesn't respect women i was fuming. As if any insult made to a woman is automatically sexist. It's fucking ridiculous. And yeah, she previously suggested his kids are traumatized and they fear him. Then she tries to tell him what he needs to do in order to run a successful business. So the reporter turn into child psychologist and business executive, and then plays stupid when told to "stay in her lane". Maybe that's just what you need to do, bitch.

P.S. If his shit was a bit cheaper I think it would be sold out by now.

They were both out of line, but she was really going for the throat. You can tell she's perfected the craft of turning a person's words against them and putting the emphasis where she thinks it should be. Kudos to her, but she scares the hell out of me too.

They were both out of line, but she was really going for the throat. You can tell she's perfected the craft of turning a person's words against them and putting the emphasis where she thinks it should be. Kudos to her, but she scares the hell out of me too.
It's one thing to be out of line, its another to accuse someone of being sexist on national tv just because YOU felt offended. That takes shit to a whole new level. That's where I lost any sympathy for her. And if you scan social media there are WAAAY too many people that literally think insulting a woman = sexism. This insanity has to stop!

I live in the same hometown as the dude and like the Lakers. I have every reason to support him. I don't think he's a bad dad or anything nor do I have anything against him trying to start his own company. But him getting butt hurt about people talking about his parenting when he goes around and talks about lebrons kid, kyries mom and saying how ucla lost cuz they had too many white players is just hilariously stupid. He's also pulled a bunch of shady shit at his kids high school. His brand doesn't even look or sound like something desirable either, the logo/name are lame as hell. People don't even use the word baller anymore lmao. I should start "coronas can clothing" and start selling here on sherdog.
Lol this. It's an egregious example of a man living through his son, but people like loudmouth douches so what do I know

the takeover
1D_IjyGa.jpg
Carl Winslow lookin ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

$50. CCC lifestyle dawg.
You'll sell about as well as BBB then cuz you know damn straight no Mexican(you are one so who else would your target market be) gonna pay $50 for a goddamn t shirt

Best slang em 3 for $10 like they do at the flea market nahimsayin

Lavar is a fucking douchebag and his kid is gonna pay for it in the NBA..

One on one, nevah loss!

It all depends on the success of Lonzo. If he can live up to the expectations of his dad then this should do well.

It could. If the media continues to hang on LaVars every move...eventually the kids who keep the "I love haters" cap makers in business will buy big baller stuff

I live in the same hometown as the dude and like the Lakers. I have every reason to support him. I don't think he's a bad dad or anything nor do I have anything against him trying to start his own company. But him getting butt hurt about people talking about his parenting when he goes around and talks about lebrons kid, kyries mom and saying how ucla lost cuz they had too many white players is just hilariously stupid. He's also pulled a bunch of shady shit at his kids high school. His brand doesn't even look or sound like something desirable either, the logo/name are lame as hell. People don't even use the word baller anymore lmao. I should start "coronas can clothing" and start selling here on sherdog.
We talking skinny jeans or loose fit? Cause if skinny jeans, fuck you.

Don't think so. Price point is too high. That said if Lonzo is a star it's possible. Lavar isn't worth commenting on.

Back