Will the Big Baller Brand be successful?

Will the Big Baller Brand be successful?

• Total voters
R

ripskater

I would not be surprised to see the Ball family get this thing going.

Everyone is talking about it. They've got this me against the world vibe going on with that Leahy chick attacking Lavar on the radio today. She's said he's basically not a good parent. They're getting lots of publicity.

Bad thing, you can't get those shoes for less than 500 bucks.

I'm too old and poor to be buying those, but I kinda hope they make it now.

@TheComebackKid

Last edited by a moderator:
Already ordered two pairs. Lavar is a marketing genius.

Also, Leahy deserved the shit that Lavar gave her. You never question how another parents raises their kid. Especially when he's raised three kids that will be playing basketball in college and at least one making it to the pros.

Also, Leahy deserved the shit that Lavar gave her. You never question how another parents raises their kid. Especially when he's raised three kids that will be playing basketball in college and at least one making it to the pros.

But it's okay for him to talk about Kyrie Irvings deceased mother? lol the guys a total dumbass.

I dont know if he will succeed but I support his decision to blaze his own path and refusing to bow down to the white corporate overlords trying to control him and the white controlled media that are launching a smear campaign against him
White people always trying to tell people of color how to act and what to do
Fuck that shit!

Of course @Corona is against him
Dat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: been a sellout since way back

I dont know if he will succeed but I support his decision to blaze his own path and refusing to bow down to the white corporate overlords trying to control him and the white controlled media that are launching a smear campaign against him
White people always trying to tell people of color how to act and what to do
Fuck that shit!
hqdefault.jpg

yup

But it's okay for him to talk about Kyrie Irvings deceased mother? lol the guys a total dumbass.
Lol @ this white knight. Didn't know about what he said about Kyrie's mom but he should t have said that either.

Last edited:

Was meh on him until he put that do nothing bitch in her place.

Was meh on him until he put that do nothing bitch in her place.
Yeah that made me want to root for the Ball family after she said some of that stuff and the fact that he stood up for himself and his sons. I hope he sells a lot of shoes now.

Then she tried to play the victim like he was sexist after she started it.

Here's what the Leahy chick said about Lavar as a parent.

Stephen A's response

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course @Corona is against him
Dat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: been a sellout since way back

I live in the same hometown as the dude and like the Lakers. I have every reason to support him. I don't think he's a bad dad or anything nor do I have anything against him trying to start his own company. But him getting butt hurt about people talking about his parenting when he goes around and talks about lebrons kid, kyries mom and saying how ucla lost cuz they had too many white players is just hilariously stupid. He's also pulled a bunch of shady shit at his kids high school. His brand doesn't even look or sound like something desirable either, the logo/name are lame as hell. People don't even use the word baller anymore lmao. I should start "coronas can clothing" and start selling here on sherdog.

May as well just ask whether Lonzo will become a superstar or not

I live in the same hometown as the dude and like the Lakers. I have every reason to support him. I don't think he's a bad dad or anything nor do I have anything against him trying to start his own company. But him getting butt hurt about people talking about his parenting when he goes around and talks about lebrons kid, kyries mom and saying how ucla lost cuz they had too many white players is just hilariously stupid. He's also pulled a bunch of shady shit at his kids high school. His brand doesn't even look or sound like something desirable either, the logo/name are lame as hell. People don't even use the word baller anymore lmao. I should start "coronas can clothing" and start selling here on sherdog.

If you change it to Korono's Kan Klothing, i think you might be on to something..

the takeover
1D_IjyGa.jpg
After that Leahy chick took shots at him for being a bad parent, and telling him he was sexist, I want these guys to succeed. What she did was pathetic.

Yeah maybe Lavar should hold his tongue more, but he stands up for his boys and his family and at least the guy is involved in his son's life. There's not enough of that.

And you know what? That's a great photo. There's just something right about that.

I saw that interview and when she told him he doesn't respect women i was fuming. As if any insult made to a woman is automatically sexist. It's fucking ridiculous. And yeah, she previously suggested his kids are traumatized and they fear him. Then she tries to tell him what he needs to do in order to run a successful business. So the reporter turn into child psychologist and business executive, and then plays stupid when told to "stay in her lane". Maybe that's just what you need to do, bitch.

P.S. If his shit was a bit cheaper I think it would be sold out by now.

Hope he goes to LA, then LeVarr follows in Kobe's dads footsteps, crying about everything that happens to him on the court. I still remember when Kobe was a rookie and his dad was bitching about Kobe not getting enough playing time.

Back