Will the ban of TRT affect older fighters performances?

I'm pretty sure Overeem was never on TRT and Marquardt and Henderson have been off it a while.

Its not just about age. There have been clearly documented ties from steroid abuse to low testosterone levels. Vitor was a roid abuser and wow what a surprise he has low T. Time for a cheater to retire. Some of the other who knows but my guess is that the focus will be back on training and not on pharmaceuticals.

Its not just about age. There have been clearly documented ties from steroid abuse to low testosterone levels. Vitor was a roid abuser and wow what a surprise he has low T. Time for a cheater to retire. Some of the other who knows but my guess is that the focus will be back on training and not on pharmaceuticals.

No, there'll still be a heavy focus on pharma. People will still use regardless of if they can get a TRT excemption. In fact, most users in the MMA world aren't on TRT, just like most athletes in other sports.

This destroys vigor's legacy. Rub out all his latest wins.

Why is Todd Duffee on TRT?

He's only 28 years old so age shouldn't be a factor and he's a HW so it's not like he's hurt his body a bunch over the years by cutting weight.q

Maybe he didn't go through puberty :icon_lol:

the ones who were on it for sure when someone takes testosterone it shuts down their natural production now they have to takr post cycle treatments to stablize their testosterone and estrogen levels i am pro trt for only fighters who have very low testosterone deficiencies due to a disease such as crohns which causes inflammation in the intestines testosterone is a natural anti inflammatory to help, also low test levels are dangerous for men

Is there only 9? Still, less than 1% of regular population has naturally occurring hypogonadism.

Looking at the # fighters in the UFC, if there's only 9, that's still over double the regular rate.

No surprise there, I bet every one of those guys has used steroids in the past, and is suffering the consequences.

todd duffee looks like he may have a pituitary gland disorder judging by his facial structure like bigfoot which results in hormonal imbalances

They'll all retire or maybe Bellator will try to sign a couple of them, unless they adopt this rule too.

not now most countries are banning it all of the trt fighters are going to join onefc in singapore or join a japanese orgsnization where testosterone is welcomed no matter how high the levels because they don't drugtest

Why on earth do you expect them to somehow retire just because of a TRT ban? What they will do, most likely, is that they will say something about how they are respecting the rules, and will play by the rules.

But it's no problem to continue taking testosterone, whether in small doses or large doses. All you need is to monitor your levels so you pass tests. It's that simple really.

Why on earth do you expect them to somehow retire just because of a TRT ban? What they will do, most likely, is that they will say something about how they are respecting the rules, and will play by the rules.

But it's no problem to continue taking testosterone, whether in small doses or large doses. All you need is to monitor your levels so you pass tests. It's that simple really.

No it's not. testosterone levels greatly change based on many variables. Morning vs evening or afternoon, Stress levels, etc

sonnen did rob shogun,my god that fight should be cancelled of any mma page

sonnen won that fight because bjj black belt shogun rua stuck his neck out that is why he got caught and synthetic test can be specifically tested for

Get ready for a bunch of retirements.

Correct. Most fans are giant pussies. I find it heartbreaking to say goodbye to older fighters that have had their opportunity to fight at an elite level has been removed.

TRT wasn't a god send. How many fighters on trt have lost?

Back