Will Smith's kids are weird as hell

will-jaden-smith-1518011278.jpg

His wife is a bit of a nut job too. They probably get it from her. Smith seems to be the most sane in the family. Either he's relatively normal or he at least conceals his craziness well.

Yea but the daughter cutting herself, that's a red flag. Cutting is the result of mental or physical trauma, or both. Look up, why do people cut themselves and you will see what I mean. That is a tactic used to reduce inner turmoil, often caused by serious shit. Teen weirdness doesn't make you cut yourself, you know what I'm saying?

She looks cool in that video. And I don't have a problem with her not shaving her pits. The texture of black people's hair is very different so it doesn't look nearly as bad as when a white person doesn't shave their pits. I mean just compare her pits with this...

53a52a34d6c823d50867a3fa5ce85080.jpg
Now what's the story about cutting herself? That's fucked up!!!!

The boy is just a rich kid who desperately wants to be artistic but lacks real talent for it so he dresses differently. This is classic! Odd and shitty fashion gives "creative" kids a way to express themselves.

She looks cool in that video. And I don't have a problem with her not shaving her pits. The texture of black people's hair is very different so it doesn't look nearly as bad as when a white person doesn't shave their pits. I mean just compare her pits with this...

She must smell like a truck driver

I have an inkling that Will is ashamed or at least disappointed in Jaden. Will and Jada have pushed Jaden be creative, artistic and unique since his childhood - probably in the hopes that he would leave his mark on the world some-how and to become the prodigal son of the family. Instead his boy is spouting off pseduointellectual quotes on twitter and wearing dresses in public, He would get a pass on all of that if he displayed some honest raw talent somewhere, but that's yet to be truly seen.

I know people like to hate on Will, but he still seems like a pretty down to earth guy tbh. I've watched some of his Facebook/Instagram videos and the man just radiates warmth, kindness and positivity to those around him. He honestly lights up the room. The difference between him and his son is that he actually had to work hard to get where he is without anything presented to him on a silver platter, and that in turn creates character building.

Last edited:
As weird as she is she's still a very beautiful girl. She could probably be a model if she wanted.

And before the Chris Hansen gifs start rolling out she's legal.

Her and the boy are both pretty ugly considering their parents.

Prime Jada Pinkett was gorgeous. Maybe that's why they're weird. They mad.

aren't most american teens like this these days? Like, this is the new normal?

You should never start to kiss kids on the lips to begin with.
I guess. A peck on the lips of your 3 year old is deff better than tom Brady holding a 4 second kiss with his kid who was what 12?

I guess Jaden's acting career is pretty much dead, is that right?

I know he was in that Netflix series The Get Down, but just looking at IMDB he doesn't seem to have much in development and he doesn't seem to be getting pushed in movies anymore.

He is definitely a weird motherfucker and his weirdness took time to really develop and come to the surface. Back in the Karate Kid days he just seemed like a regular young boy. It wasn't until After Earth flopped that he unleashed the crazy on us. I wonder if that failure was just more than he could bear.
I was hoping he'd get in on that sweet Karate Kid reboot, then Johnny and Daniel could put aside their differences and beat the shit out of him.

I dont even pay any attention to this shit at all and even i think they are weird and all fucked up.

I challenge ANY sherdogger to remain sane after their father does this shit to you during your formative years.

Notice how people are egging them on?

I'm surprised homeboi isn't walking around eating roadkills and wearing six winter jackets in August. I don't see how it's acceptable to kiss your son on the lips under any circumstances whatsoever. Even when i lived in Montreal for a year they never did that shit, it was just a quick peck on each cheek or an "Air kiss" on each cheek smdh. Hollywood and celebrity culture is a fairly messed up entity imo.

Back