Will Smith's kids are weird as hell

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score
His daughter likes to cut herself and grow her armpit hair out:

"After the tour and the promotion and all that, they wanted me to finish my album," she says. "I was just like, no, I'm not going to do that. After all of that settled down and it was a kind of lull, I was just listening to a lot of dark music and it was so crazy and I was just plunged into this black hole and I was like cutting myself."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...utting-herself-after-early-success/610651002/

His son likes to wear dresses:
6360169878664089351737468949_jaden-smith-goes-shirtless-wears-a-dress-for-vogue-korea-03.jpg
jaden-smith-dress-ftr.jpg

Based on their names, Willow is named after Will Smith and Jaden is named after Jada Pinkett Smith. Is it a coincidence that Willow acts more boyish while Jaden is more girly? Too bad Uncle Phil's dead because sounds to me like these two need to go live with him in Bel Air. He's probably rolling over in his grave right now:
5-freshprince-390x285.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people prefer their cucumbers pickled.

Scientology brings the crazy.

I guess Jaden's acting career is pretty much dead, is that right?

I know he was in that Netflix series The Get Down, but just looking at IMDB he doesn't seem to have much in development and he doesn't seem to be getting pushed in movies anymore.

He is definitely a weird motherfucker and his weirdness took time to really develop and come to the surface. Back in the Karate Kid days he just seemed like a regular young boy. It wasn't until After Earth flopped that he unleashed the crazy on us. I wonder if that failure was just more than he could bear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, you have a boy wearing dresses and a girl who cuts herself. Usually when you see someone cutting themselves its because they have suffered some serious trauma in their life, like child abuse, molestation, and other nasty things. I'm not saying that's the case but with Hollywood you have to ask what's going on behind closed doors.

They turned out alright considering they were raised by parents who obviously pushed them to be celebrities.

I guess Jaden's acting career is pretty much dead, is that right?

I know he was in that Netflix series The Get Down, but just looking at IMDB he doesn't seem to have much in development and he doesn't seem to be getting pushed in movies anymore.

He is definitely a weird motherfucker and his weirdness took time to really develop and come to the surface. Back in the Karate Kid days he just seemed like a regular young boy. It wasn't until after After Earth flopped that he unleashed the crazy on us. I wonder if that failure was just more than he could bear.
He apparently flipped out after failing his driving test:
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/18/jaden-smith-drivers-test_n_14245726.html

I like to cut myself too.

All the cool kids do.

Messed up child actors? How could that be? What the ...?

His daughter likes to cut herself and grow her armpit her out:

"After the tour and the promotion and all that, they wanted me to finish my album," she says. "I was just like, no, I'm not going to do that. After all of that settled down and it was a kind of lull, I was just listening to a lot of dark music and it was so crazy and I was just plunged into this black hole and I was like cutting myself."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...utting-herself-after-early-success/610651002/

His son likes to wear dresses:
View attachment 383915
View attachment 383917

Based on their names, Willow is named after Will Smith and Jaden is named after Jada Pinkett Smith. Is it a coincidence that Willow acts more boyish while Jaden is more girly? Too bad Uncle Phil's dead because sounds me like these two need to go live with him in Bel Air. He's probably rolling over in his grave right now:
View attachment 383919

lol she got 7000+ comments about her armpit hair. Why does someone else's grooming habits rile people up so much?

Willow Smith isn’t ashamed of her body hair, but the commenters on her social media have not been so kind.

“I used to look through my comments and be like ‘Oh my god, everyone’s saying I’m a lesbian,’ ” the 17-year-old revealed alongside her mom, Jada Pinkett Smith, and grandma, Adrienne Banfield-Joneson, on the latest episode of their Facebook Watch show Red Table Talk.
In 2016, Smith wrote on Instagram: “Why should I have to alter the natural state of my body to be seen as socially acceptable?” And in 2017, the “Whip My Hair” singer posted an Instagram video featuring her shooting a bow and arrow while revealing her underarm hair.

Asked by her mom why she doesn’t shave, Willow explained, “I mean I didn’t really make the decision not to shave, I just kind of didn’t shave. It takes too much time. I just want to get in the shower and get out of the shower.”

She added, “I’m going to be like my ancestors and just do what i need to do.”

lol she got 7000+ comments about her armpit hair. Why does someone else's grooming habits rile people up so much?

Willow Smith isn’t ashamed of her body hair, but the commenters on her social media have not been so kind.

“I used to look through my comments and be like ‘Oh my god, everyone’s saying I’m a lesbian,’ ” the 17-year-old revealed alongside her mom, Jada Pinkett Smith, and grandma, Adrienne Banfield-Joneson, on the latest episode of their Facebook Watch show Red Table Talk.
In 2016, Smith wrote on Instagram: “Why should I have to alter the natural state of my body to be seen as socially acceptable?” And in 2017, the “Whip My Hair” singer posted an Instagram video featuring her shooting a bow and arrow while revealing her underarm hair.

Asked by her mom why she doesn’t shave, Willow explained, “I mean I didn’t really make the decision not to shave, I just kind of didn’t shave. It takes too much time. I just want to get in the shower and get out of the shower.”

She added, “I’m going to be like my ancestors and just do what i need to do.”

Her legs and arms don't look hairy though. I don't see a moustache either. If she really wanted to be like her ancestors, might as well not get haircuts either.

Phillip Banks was an awesome tv Dad, gave me lots of lol's when I was younger

Don't know about them weird kids but I do know they are the most over rated acting family in the business held up only by retarded fans bases.

Imagine some of the actors they could have got for I Am Legend? But oh no we get Smith pretending to be a genius scientist trying not to let his typical Will Smith shit slip through.

The funny thing is I would’ve never known how fucking weird these two are if it weren’t for the Mayberry lol there was a thread on the weird shit he would post and him in his dresses. Before that, all I really knew was that he was will Smith’s son and what I saw of him in movies. They should probably be taken out tho and will and jada shouldn’t be allowed to have more kids.

Her legs and arms don't look hairy though. I don't see a moustache either. If she really wanted to be like her ancestors, might as well not get haircuts either.
black women naturally dont have body hair unless they inherited hairiness from a white ancestor.

Back