Will Smith Has a Normal Child from a Previous Marriage

A

AronaBeatsJones

maxresdefault.jpg

will-smith-children-trey-smith.jpg

In west California, born and raised,
In the clubs is where he spends his time as a DJ.
Spinnin' records as he takes life in stride,
There's no doubt the crazy comes from Jada's side.
Those other couple of kids, they're up to no good,
Makes you question the authenticity of their fatherhood.
If there's one more embarrassment, dad's gonna say,
"Time to get a test to make sure you've got my DNA!"

Also, #NotMySherdog.

5af1f8cb1a00002700cde111.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, this thread again...

Something's gone horribly wrong when you start writing poetry about celebrities kids

I'm embarrassed as a human about his other two kids. I can't even imagine how he feels

Was the mom white? Nice looking kid, but different looking. Also, Jada looks like a scum-bag in that pic not smiling.

People always mock him as the forgotten child.

Do folks know he is the one Will Smith wrote and dedicated the song "Just the 2 of us" to?

It does look like he's forgotten (based on the limelight the other 2 get), but we don't know what kind of relationship Will has with his son. Perhaps he wants nothing of showbiz, I mean the kid definitely has money already.

Jada looks like a scum-bag in that pic not smiling.

Lol..damn .. taking no prisoners.

I had a crush on her when I first saw her in A Different World. Poor girl has been going through some tough emotional issues from what I have been reading.

At least he has a son he can be proud of.

Lol@ working as a DJ when your family is worth 100+mil

I have no shame admitting I would ask dad for a few bucks and ride off into the sun set, never lifting another finger again other than to fuck bitches

I have no shame admitting I would ask dad for a few bucks and ride off into the sun set, never lifting another finger again other than to fuck bitches
Lol @ thinking that being a DJ is anything BUT fucking bitches

I legit can't see any Will in Trey, he's all his mother.

But anyway, I actually like Will despite the hate he gets these days. I've watched some of his Facebook/Instagram videos and the man just radiates warmth, kindness and positivity to those around him. He honestly lights up the room.

I have an inking that he is secretly ashamed or at least disappointed in Jaden and the weird shit he does. But hey, family's family at the end of the day. You gotta stick by your boy/boys no matter what.

well he's gotta be happy at least one of his kids is not a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I would bet he is the normal one because he was not coddled by mom and dad like the other kids who do not need to do shit but are given all sorts of shit and it is because he was separated from that life by his mom and has had to earn some of his own shit that he is ok.

Lol..damn .. taking no prisoners.

I had a crush on her when I first saw her in A Different World. Poor girl has been going through some tough emotional issues from what I have been reading.

Another bug they need to fix. If u look at this original post I'm quoting "head kick" yet it says americurana made the quote.. which he didn't.

They need to get on that bug lol
Could start a lot of unnecessary fights.

-----------
EDIT:
My bad: americurana did make the quote. Posts right after each other, green text...in a sedated state trying to read this gigantic forum on a mobile... lol

Last edited:
You can see just by the expression hes the sane normal one. Those other two spoiled egomaniacs are clearly influenced by Jada while Trey seems like a chill guy you would have a beer with.
Nothing more annoying than these extremely superficial quasi-altruists like Jada who act all humble like while their ego is really the size of mount Everest.

Back