Will RDA and Colby actually fight, and it be for a title shot?

{<huh}
Decision wins over DHK, Barberena...and 2 other wins over guys I've never heard of.

Styles make fights. Just because he had a more entertaining fight with Maia than Woodley did doesn't mean anything. At no point was Woodley in danger, and if he had fought in the same style that Colby did then he would have KOd him.

Maia is a good, top win though. I'm not against him and RDA having a #1 contender match.
Dude, he owned DHK in his own game and owned Barberena completely as well. If you don't know wrestling then I don't blame you for being uneducated.

Okay okay, I'm fine with a Colby title shot.

Matte! Matte!

Dude, he owned DHK in his own game and owned Barberena completely as well. If you don't know wrestling then I don't blame you for being uneducated.
Didn't say he didn't win the fights. He did.
But decision wins over the current DHK and Barberena are not, and should not give anyone a title shot. Theyre fine wins, but Colby is acting like he's faced down a murderers row
And if we want to play the "he beat him better than the other guy game", then Woodley murdered DHK.

Didn't say he didn't win the fights. He did.
But decision wins over the current DHK and Barberena are not, and should not give anyone a title shot. Theyre fine wins, but Colby is acting like he's faced down a murderers row
And if we want to play the "he beat him better than the other guy game", then Woodley murdered DHK.
He isn't getting a TS off DHK/Barberena those are just some solid resume wins. His getting a TS if he beats RDA. Colby has to do what he has to do to get a title shot even if he has to pretend his faced a murderers row.
And then that makes them even cause Maia would beat DHK 10/10 times.

He isn't getting a TS off DHK/Barberena those are just some solid resume wins. His getting a TS if he beats RDA. Colby has to do what he has to do to get a title shot even if he has to pretend his faced a murderers row.
And then that makes them even cause Maia would beat DHK 10/10 times.
I said im fine with him and RDA having a #1 contender match.

But Colby was asking for it right after his win over Maia.
And come on, 10/10? Maia is definitely the favored, but DHK isn't a can. He has some awkward striking, and he could definitely catch Maia in something.

If RDA doesn't want to wait for a title shot he should fight Colby. I think he'd put the hurt on him, and that would be great to see. Colby's fights don't back up his trash talk.

He beat the former challenger Maia worse than the champ did... In addition to that, his been starching everyone his been given besides that one time he came in with a fractured rib.

Starching someone is when you knock them out and they go stiff...

Woodley hasnt fought in 6 months... shouldnt he be fighting like ASAP?

Woodley hasnt fought in 6 months... shouldnt he be fighting like ASAP?

The fact he waited for a half a year before opting for surgery is straight up bullshit. It's almost like he's become accustomed to whining to get his own way, and I'm glad he didn't get a fight with GSP.

The fact he waited for a half a year before opting for surgery is straight up bullshit. It's almost like he's become accustomed to whining to get his own way, and I'm glad he didn't get a fight with GSP.
I honestly havent been following. Does woodley really have an upcoming surgery? Hes pulling the old Matt Serra to hang on to that belt longer i guess?

Did they announce an interim belt already?

His getting a TS if he beats RDA.
dude fuck off, RDA already said he won't accept that crap fight, he fought 3x in the last 6 months, he's going to take some time off and wait for Woodley
Woodley did wait for Lawler for 1 year and a half, no problem with RDA waiting some months too

Colby can fight Thompson, Till or Ponzinibbio, before that he shouldn't be in titleshot talks

I honestly havent been following. Does woodley really have an upcoming surgery? Hes pulling the old Matt Serra to hang on to that belt longer i guess?

unclear, this mf called out Nate Diaz and said he could fight at UFC 219 because it's not that serious but said if is not a money fight, he will go under surgery, wtf? pathetic champ

Woodley has mentioned it a few times, but hasn't officially announced it. He would have fought Diaz without having the surgery (and probably would have fought GSP simply for the payday), but anyone else he said he'd have the surgery first.

The UFC shouldn't allow him to waffle on it though and put him in his place. Same goes for the other champs as well, shit or get off the pot.

for title shot and pride of brazilians

RDA fan but Colby would hold him down 5 rounds and it would suck like all of Colby's fights.

This is funny stuff, but who keeps their inbox that clean? especially from a public figure.

ufc-117-16098389jpg-137ff65922bf3f0c.jpg

He tried to feed a bus a carrot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back