Will Pacquiao-Khan outsell Canelo-Khan?

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a gut feeling it does 750k.
I think ppl will be interested to see if Pacquiao still has the goods against a speedy guy like Khan.

*Canelo-Khan sold 600k ppvs

Probably not. There's a lot of Mexicans in the States that would buy a Canelo PPV, not as many buyers for Pac-Khan. But its certainly the better fight.

He will outsell Pac/Vargas, but not outsell Pac/Bradley 3

I don't think it's impossible, but I'd say no.

In the U.S.? No. I'm not sure how ppv is done overseas though.

Hard to imagine someone getting put to sleep on PPV then going back to PPV in his next fight and getting MORE people to watch him go to bed again.

I think so, just because it's a more competitive fight. Only Khab's most hardcore fans could have expected that they were buying a PPV that wasn't going to end with a highlight reel KO to their guy and Canelo's fans knew that this wasn't going to be a legacy defining fight.

Nah, the Pac era is over and people dislike Khan.

IT'll do OK. 400k is my guess.

It's a more interesting match up than canelo vs khan due to their history but the fact is that Pacquiao has been on a popularity decline for years. This fight will only do a bit better than pacs last fight.

I don't see it selling. Pacman's star isn't as bright as it used to be and Khan is a right off-putter with his constant shit

I think it does at least 500K. Vargas is a nobody and that fight did 300K.

For some reason you guys still think Pac has that Hatton KO power in him, and that Khan is some kind of scrub. Sure the chin is glass but Manny is hardly the clever set-up guy that Canelo is.

Back