Will NOT pay to see McGregor / Floyd fight

runnpray

Full Kit Wanker
@Black
Reaction score
I abhor filthy scum streamers that are against fair fighter pay and steal food off their tables by not paying to watch fights BUT I'm not willing to pay .01 to watch Conor get raped, mocked and humiliated by Mayweather on live TV. This fight is probably the worst thing that could happen for the future of MMA and I can't for the life of me see why any "fan" of Conor would want this fight to happen??? The people pulling for this fight to happen are obvious Conor haters and anti-UFC and I for one am sickened by this obvious money grab circus side show fight.

Why pay for any fight these days when they are all free

Great formating and grammar

10/10 would read again

What happened to you man? Its not like this hasnt been discussed over and over....
Did you just wake up today and decided to let it hit you? :)

It is what it is.... Nothing we can do now. Its out of our control. Just sit back and enjoy the circus while it lasts

ezgif-1030420521.gif

Alright man I think they'll be alright without your support

I abhor filthy scum streamers that are against fair fighter pay and steal food off their tables by not paying to watch fights BUT I'm not willing to pay .01 to watch Conor get raped, mocked and humiliated by Mayweather on live TV. This fight is probably the worst thing that could happen for the future of MMA and I can't for the life of me see why any "fan" of Conor would want this fight to happen??? The people pulling for this fight to happen are obvious Conor haters and anti-UFC and I for one am sickened by this obvious money grab circus side show fight.

No matter how good Mayweather is. He is still 40 and Conor is 28.

Anderson Silva lost to fucking Bisping.
That's what age does to you and there's not even much age difference between them two.

People are so blind and repeat what the last monkey said. Conor is too fast for Floyd. I don't give a fuck about how good Floyd is. Conors DNA is sharper and faster.

Thanks for the Public Service Announcement that nobody gives a shit about.

That's what age does to you and there's not even much age difference between them two.

People are so blind and repeat what the last monkey said. Conor is too fast for Floyd. I don't give a fuck about how good Floyd is. Conors DNA is sharper and faster.
I know Conor lost to Diaz, but after he beat Aldo I will never doubt him again. If he announced he was challenging the World Chess Master at chess I wouldn't be surprised if he won.

giphy.gif

Lol what! Conor is not on the same playing field as Floyd when it comes to speed. He could potentially clip Floyd and knock him out.. but it's extremely fucking unlikely.

I think he will do OK though. He will probably impress everyone in defeat

If Conor getting choked out by no camp Nate can be reduced to "he fought a welterweight" I think the sport of mma will do just fine after Floyd mops the floor with McG in a boxing match. People are over estimating the effect that this will have on the UFC moving forward IMO. Conor has done several things to hurt the sport, none of which are fighting Floyd Mayweather.

I agree Conor sucks held up FW now holding up LW now fighting Floyd, why? FAT PAYCHECK!

Is Conor a great boxer hell no go FIGHT CANELO OR GOLOVKIN if you think you are a great boxer cause he will get his head knocked off.

Floyd is small and defensive, 40+, and a point fighter!

go away conor!

Neither will I

It's like Floyd vs some random bum from the street

Conor will have no chance and it's just for Floyd to make $
Conor wont make as much as Floyd but he'll make more than he makes in 2 ufc fights and still has his belt in the ufc to go defend
Not missed a Floyd fight in a long time but unless I'm awake, i am not even fussed if i miss it.

Fake fight

This fight will never happen, but if it did, you are the type of person I would love to bet with. Put all "anything can happen in the fight game" stuff aside; Conor has NO chance. Not even a puncher's chance. Just to stop the nonsense, I wish Conor would take a "tuneup" boxing match against any top 20-ranked fighter from 140-154. He would look stupid against any of them. I seriously can't believe that even Sherdoggers are so gullible.

So don't pay, but don't watch either.

<41>

<bball1>

Back