Will Nick Diaz ever fight again?

fuck-the-fucking-diaz-brothers.jpg

tenor.gif

Does anybody honestly give a fuck at this point ?

You obviously do, considering that you post the same thing in any thread mentioning either/both of the Diaz brothers.

The Diaz boys remind me of Bo and Luke Duke but blacker.

Like his little brother he's holding out for Mcgoat. That said, I see the Bisping fight happening.

I have feeling he'll come back too late and won't be the fighter he once was

Hasn't fought in 3 years.

Hasn't had an entertaining fight in 7 years.

He isn't going to get paid what he thinks he deserves so no I don't think he fights again.

Yep. Can't seem to figure out the whole deal with testing protocols. He is a moron.

what it was said that who was in charge of telling usada where he was got in a fight with nick and stopped telling usada where he was

He's turned down every fight that made sense and I've got no idea what his situation with USADA is or if he's even trying to sort that out.
He was chirping at GSP and Bisping last year so maybe he'd take Bisping's retirement fight but Mike's lost twice since then so he may not be keen on that any more.

what it was said that who was in charge of telling usada where he was got in a fight with nick and stopped telling usada where he was

It is up to the fighter to do that. If Nick can't figure out such an easy thing he is a moron.

But we already knew that. Dumb as an onion.

He doesn't even have the motivation to fight lol. He even turned down woodley. he should just fight Robbie lawler again. Make it a ppv main event. Hate how UFC only wants UFC ppv main events as title fights now.

When was he offered Woodley? Pretty sure that was Nate. Unless they both were.

Back