Will Nick Diaz ever fight again?

I'm a huge fan but gave up hope on that idea some time back. I wish he would.

tenor.gif

I doubt it, as time goes on it becomes less and less unlikely

I hope so at some point, one more payout against Bisping would be cool.

I think definitely not. Dude loves parting A LOT, absolutely hates fighting believe it or not, and has several million in the bank.

On top of that, he expect to be paid a lot more than the UFC will likely ever be willing to pay him

He doesn't even have the motivation to fight lol. He even turned down woodley. he should just fight Robbie lawler again. Make it a ppv main event. Hate how UFC only wants UFC ppv main events as title fights now.

It's not just that he hasn't fought in three years. He hasn't won a fight since 2011. I can see how one could rewatch his fight with Daley and get enthusiastic and start hoping for a comeback. But some of y'all need to come to grips with the fact that was seven years ago.

Not to mention Daley is a shitty fighter.

Slanging his rolling papers, nightclub appearances for 5K to 15K per appearance. Dont need to fight

He doesn't own the company that made the rolling papers. he didn't even know about it until he saw them in a head shop. I don't think they are making them anymore anyway.

He isn't getting paid anything to "appear" in nightclubs. He may be getting some drinks comp'd, but that is all.

He's to busy blowing his money in Vegas clubs n smoking weed
They likely pay for him to go to those vegas clubs and I'm sure his food his comped. I think he will fight again the next time someone pisses him off, but not as an athlete.

I don't really give a shit to be perfectly honest.

It’s been over 3 years since his last fight anyone thinks he ever coming back and if so vs who?

i don't think so, but my brain will explode with excitement if conor, nick, and jon all come back around the same time.

Back