Will my mma people be watching Fury-Wilder?

I even skipped through Crawford vs Benavidez and missed the (T)KO so I searched for that after searching for the result.

Watch the first video I posted. You may find yourself highly entertained by the big hw fights of this past year

AJ-Klits
Chisora-Whyte
Wilder-Ortiz
Bellew-Haye
Whyte-AJ

lemme know after
TAKAM CHISORA.

FUCK ME MATE.

And yea. For damn sure ill be watching that.

Strange really that HW MMA and boxing have kind of swapped, MMA used to be the division with the skilful back and forth fights that still had tension to them but today its basically a load of old/sloppy guys and a question of who drops first.

Last edited:
This should be a fun watch, Fury should dismantle Wilder pretty easily imo. The press conferences have been fun to watch. This is a must watch fight for fight fans.

Fuck. is that on the same time UFC fight night: dos Santos vs. Tuivasa?

This should be a fun watch, Fury should dismantle Wilder pretty easily imo. The press conferences have been fun to watch. This is a must watch fight for fight fans.

WIlder is basically hoping to catch Fury early in his comeback, don't think he'd have much chance against him at peak form.

I'm in. Hoping to see Fury somehow get back to his old form before they clash.

It's a compelling fight, but let's not compare Wilder's power to Foreman's. He has fought two good fighters, one of whom was pushing 40 the second time they fought. Against those two good boxers, he went the distance with one and into the 10th round of a fight that he was winning by all of one point with the other.

The HW talent pool isn't very deep, and he hasn't even fought the best guys in said shallow pool.

Foreman, on the other hand, stopped undefeated Frazier. Then Ken Norton. Then Frazier again.

Ducking everyone while somehow also fighting more top 5/10 ranked opponents than Wilder and Fury combined (and Wilder has had almost twice as many fights). Strange that eh?

Lmao. Ranked by who? Boxing rankings are notoriously corrupt. He beats Wilders leftovers, and none of the good ones. He won’t fight Fury, he won’t fight Ortiz he won’t fight Wilder - because he know, and everyone else knows, he will lose to all three.

Lmao. Ranked by who? Boxing rankings are notoriously corrupt. He beats Wilders leftovers, and none of the good ones. He won’t fight Fury, he won’t fight Ortiz he won’t fight Wilder - because he know, and everyone else knows, he will lose to all three.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Wilders leftovers? like who? Eric Molina? who he disposed of in 3 rounds whereas Wilder went 9 with the guy, lost several of those rounds and got rocked?

Thats their only common opponent and it isnt a great look for Wilder. I must have missed the times Wilder fought Povetkin, Parker, Whyte, Wlad or pretty much anyone else that is considered a top HW. I guess there was the Ortiz fight, you know, the one where the referee jumped in while Ortiz was beating the fuck out of him to pause the fight and give Wilder time to recover.

AJ didnt fight Fury because Fury was inactive from late 2015 until a few months ago, when exactly was he supposed to fight him?. There is zero evidence that AJ is at fault for the Wilder fight not happening. I doubt he'd have a problem fighting 50 year old overrated as fuck Ortiz . He would be the rightful favourite in all of those fights. Hes a much better boxer than Wilder, a much bigger puncher than Fury and Ortiz is an old man with the lungs of a hamster.

Btw, the only corruption in the rankings right now is how Tyson Fury magically jumped up to no7 as soon as the Fury/Wilder fight got made.

Back