Will my mma people be watching Fury-Wilder?

Watch the first video I posted. You may find yourself highly entertained by the big hw fights of this past year

AJ-Klits
Chisora-Whyte
Wilder-Ortiz
Bellew-Haye
Whyte-AJ

lemme know after

Chisora/Takam
Price/Povetkin
AJ/Povetkin
Whyte/Parker
Kownacki/Martin
Breazele/Ugonoh

Lots of great HW fights in the past few years. Its a revitalised division.

Deontay takes it.
But he will be crushed by ma boi Joshua.

Now, Wilder-Joshua will be the real shit.

Joshua just ducking everybody till they're past it, then he swoops like a buzzard in the desert, feasting on a weak, broken down, feeble old corpse with nothing left to give.

Tyson Fury is just there for paycheck IMO with his fatness. Almost feels like a work so no wont be watching. Wilder AJ is a different story.

Is gonna be boring as fk with deontay unable to land on fury and fury running round and bear hugging wilder...

Am looking forward to it though.
Lol

Joshua just ducking everybody till they're past it, then he swoops like a buzzard in the desert, feasting on a weak, broken down, feeble old corpse with nothing left to give.

Deontay Wilder is a 10 year pro who went 39-0 without facing a single top 5 ranked opponent. His biggest career win by far is over a man suspected of being nearly 50 years old (whos own biggest win is Bryant Jennings) and it was a life or death fight where the referee assisted him in scandalous fashion by pausing the fight as he was getting wobbled and lit up to give him recovery time. Wilder was also sued by Povetkin for backing out of their fight, and lost. Now his team is trying to rush a man whos only fights in almost 3 years were vs Francesco Pianeta and Sefer Seferi into a fight on the basis that he became lineal champion in 2015, you know...before sitting at home for years and gaining 150+lbs. This is being presented as some kind of brave move by Wilder compared to Joshuas opponents, and should he win they will market him as being the man who beat the lineal champ even though it means fuck all in 2018.

But somehow there are people convinced that this Al Haymon managed motherfucker who has one of the most padded records in HW history is being ducked by a guy who fought Whyte in his 15th fight, Breazele in his 17th fight, Wlad in his 19th fight and Parker and Povetkin in his last two. A guy who has already beaten 4 of the current top 10 in the division even though hes had a little over half as many fights as Wilder. A guy who fought one of Wilders opponents and finished him three times quicker while Wilder dropped rounds and got rocked.

Its all just propaganda to discredit AJ and market an American as the real HW champ without Wilder having to fight him. They are doing a great job stateside of convincing the casuals with all the "best fighting the best" "its easy to get a fight done when both guys want it" nonsense. Its hilarious.

Deontay Wilder is a 10 year pro who went 39-0 without facing a single top 5 ranked opponent. His biggest career win by far is over a man suspected of being nearly 50 years old (whos own biggest win is Bryant Jennings) and it was a life or death fight where the referee assisted him in scandalous fashion by pausing the fight as he was getting wobbled and lit up to give him recovery time. Wilder was also sued by Povetkin for backing out of their fight, and lost. Now his team is trying to rush a man whos only fights in almost 3 years were vs Francesco Pianeta and Sefer Seferi into a fight on the basis that he became lineal champion in 2015, you know...before sitting at home for years and gaining 150+lbs. This is being presented as some kind of brave move by Wilder compared to Joshuas opponents, and should he win they will market him as being the man who beat the lineal champ even though it means fuck all in 2018.

But somehow there are people convinced that this Al Haymon managed motherfucker who has one of the most padded records in HW history is being ducked by a guy who fought Whyte in his 15th fight, Breazele in his 17th fight, Wlad in his 19th fight and Parker and Povetkin in his last two. A guy who has already beaten 4 of the current top 10 in the division even though hes had a little over half as many fights as Wilder. A guy who fought one of Wilders opponents and finished him three times quicker while Wilder dropped rounds and got rocked.

Its all just propaganda to discredit AJ and market an American as the real HW champ without Wilder having to fight him. They are doing a great job stateside of convincing the casuals with all the "best fighting the best" "its easy to get a fight done when both guys want it" nonsense. Its hilarious.

Bro, I never mentioned Wilder.

AJ has only fought cans and has beens, and is being hyped up as the next Mike Tyson.

Whatever about Wilders padded record, at least he desperately wants the AJ fight, whereas AJ, or at least Eddie Hearn, is doing everything possible to avoid it.

For what it's worth, a focused Fury beats both of them in my opinion.

AJ has only fought cans and has beens, and is being hyped up as the next Mike Tyson.

Who exactly is he supposed to fight then? Fury only came back a few months ago and became inactive while AJ was still being built up. Luis Ortiz claims to be as old as Povetkin but is likely much older and is definitely nowhere near as accomplished as a pro. Jarrell Miller? Adam Kownacki?

You're calling guys that are top 5 ranked cans and has beens. Again..who is he supposed to fight if not them? you cant get in a time machine and make Lennox, Ali and Holmes appear in front of him.

Whatever about Wilders padded record, at least he desperately wants the AJ fight, whereas AJ, or at least Eddie Hearn, is doing everything possible to avoid it.

What actual evidence is there for this? do you really think its that hard for a guy to publicly claim he wants the fight while behind closed doors its a different story? its the promoting/marketing/bullshitting game. We will never know for sure whats going on behind the scenes but at the end of the day all you have to do is compare both guys records. I'd be inclined to believe the guy that consistently faces tougher opposition, and thats Joshua.

Of course I will be watching my favourite sport. Fury is hilarious and I hope he wins.

He is a far better trash talker than Conor. He genuinely gets under fighters skins and doesn't take it too personal, except the time he accused Wlad of worshipping Satan, which is quite baffling. Though he was most likely high as a kite when he made the statement.

1000% yes. Wilder is my favorite boxer, along with Andre Ward, but now sadly that he retired, I only have Wilder to watch. Wilders power is insane. I really think he could beat Floyds record. Wilder will dominate Fury I think.

Chisora/Takam
Price/Povetkin
AJ/Povetkin
Whyte/Parker
Kownacki/Martin
Breazele/Ugonoh

Lots of great HW fights in the past few years. Its a revitalised division.

I would say really the big benefit is that boxing hitched a ride on the Olympic hype and funding here in the UK over the past decade that's brought in a lot more talent that we'd seen previously.

The sport is definitely far higher profile now than I remember growing up.

Didn't they offer Wilder a 2 fight deal against AJ...one in the UK and the rematch in the states?

So I am an Mma fan who came from boxing. Big mma fan but boxing is and probably always will be number 1 for me. But I can appreciate those weekends where there are big fights for both sports. Anyways, Fury-Wilder is coming up.....And its gonna be big.

In one corner you have 1 of the 2 new heavyweight destroyers (the other being Anthony Joshua). WBC Heavyweight Champion, Deontay Wilder who has the kind of power that an MMA fighter can only dream of. The scary concussive power. Same line as Tommy Hearns, George Foreman etc. He is coming off the biggest win of his career vs the highly rated Luis "King Kong" Ortiz (seen in this video here) (Video includes the biggest hw fights of the yr, including AJ-Klits, Whyte-Chisora, Bellew-Haye etc

In the other corner you have Tyson Fury. The Giant Madman of Heavyweight boxing. There are plenty of people in the boxing world (myself included) who still believe that this guy is the true heavyweight champion, and nobody is going to be able to claim they are the champion until they have beaten him. 6 foot 9. On the third fight of his comeback after having his title stripped, legitimate boxing skills, footwook, movement, etc.

Its gonna be incredible incredible stuff......And waiting for the winner to unify all the belts....

4ABAADB800000578-5565825-image-a-76_1522536491369.jpg

I am excited people. Mma has been on such a downturn for so long, its great that the Heavyweight Division in boxing is back. AJ, Wilder, Fury, Whyte, Ortiz, Parker, Chisora, etc.

For sure can't wait for Wilder to send that steriod cheat into the 3rd row

Will watch the main event. But am probably going to skip the card.

Back