Will Masvidal punish Wonderboys kicks like he did Cowboys?

Masvidal is overrated and Wonderboy should be the current champ.

If Masvidal is smart he'll be looking to grapple.

They have different types of kicking style.

cerrone is a more a straight forward type of striker.

Wonderboy is quicker and more dynamic.

He's gonna punish Jorge.

quote-it-s-gonna-be-a-slobberknocker-jim-ross-92-54-80.jpg

i dont know Masvidal is a tough tough guy to finish and not one to get dominated.

If Wonderboy gets a knockdown i think it would be Mas taking a knee from a nasty liver kick. i think if anything Masvidals body is kinda open since he stands so tall.

either way i think its gonna be a great fight.

and Stephen will have to pull the trigger to win this. Cause Masvidal is gonna make him fight.

i dont know Masvidal is a tough tough guy to finish and not one to get dominated.

If Wonderboy gets a knockdown i think it would be Mas taking a knee from a nasty liver kick. i think if anything Masvidals body is kinda open since he stands so tall.

either way i think its gonna be a great fight.

and Stephen will have to pull the trigger to win this. Cause Masvidal is gonna make him fight.
Yes, I like it! A pressure fighter vs a counter fighter, thats how the ufc should matchmake (and never more counter fighter vs counter fighter, because thn we cab get something like WB vs Woodley again)

Wonderboy's gonna fuck shit up. He'll dominate and get a first rd KO <{JustBleed}>

WB getting KO'ed quick Wonderboys fights against Woodley showed me he's still very much a martial artist, but far from being a fighter yet. If he were a fighter Woodley would be strapless Masvidal is a fighter and WB his next victim.

Masvidal is overrated and Wonderboy should be the current champ.

If Masvidal is smart he'll be looking to grapple.

Overrated? Masvidal has been underrated his whole career.. finally got his coming out party against Cowboy. Before that fight people were like who the hell is Jorge. Then he went out and completely outclassed and dominated a guy one or two fights away from a title shot in a way he hadn't been beaten before.

Overrated? Masvidal has been underrated his whole career.. finally got his coming out party against Cowboy. Before that fight people were like who the hell is Jorge. Then he went out and completely outclassed and dominated a guy one or two fights away from a title shot in a way he hadn't been beaten before.
Overrated doesn't mean I don't think he's good, he's just not as good as a lot of people think, I see Wonderboy outclassing him on the feet unless Masvidal can turn it into a grappling match.

He can throw a good punch but he often gets caught watching his work, and I think that could cost him.

If Rustam Khabilov was able to catch Jorge with spinning kicks it probably means Stephen Thompson can too.

giphy.gif

Stalemate fight with a split d, or JM will bring the heat and win big time. Great fight!

If Jorge or the fans think that he can counter WB the same way he did Cowboy, they will be sorely mistaken. Not gonna be that easy.

Back