Will Lesnar return?

Roukas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There has been talks around the industry of BROCK making a comeback. I need to get my sources confirmed but if they are indeed true, Brock could be making a return as soon as UFC 214. Brock wants the belt and is aiming for Stipe

I hope not. He's a steroid monster. He can go to Bellator, but here in UFC we dont want roids.

There has been talks around the industry of BROCK making a comeback. I need to get my sources confirmed but if they are indeed true, Brock could be making a return as soon as UFC 214. Brock wants the belt and is aiming for Stipe

Shamrock is available

bb2923e8b7dd878b4a24d945c1d8118e13c37ecf2d901fc6d835390258f5489e.jpg

After that last boring wrestle fuck fest, I never want to see this hypocrite fight again.

Fuck Bork.
Can't stay off the juice.

not even slightly possible.

1) He still has at least 6 months of his ban left to run (His ban was frozen the minute he left the ufc)
2) He still has at least 6 months of his ban left to run (his ban was frozen the minute he left the ufc)

So no, IF Brock was to re-sign with the UFC, re-enter the testing pool he would be available to fight sometime after late December

3) In case you missed it, hes still got at least 6 months of a ban to serve

1) He still has at least 6 months of his ban left to run (His ban was frozen the minute he left the ufc)
2) He still has at least 6 months of his ban left to run (his ban was frozen the minute he left the ufc)

False. He will be viable to fight same time as Jones

Which industry was that? The no chance in hell industry?

Maybe he'll disappear into Canada never to be seen again. I wouldn't care.

False. He will be viable to fight same time as Jones

No, he wont.

When you are suspended by USADA you have to remain in teh testing pool for the entire duration of your suspension (as Jones has)

If you leave the testing pool, or cease to have a contractual relationship with the UFC (which causes you to leave the testing pool), then your ban is FrOZEN and resumes once you re-enter the testing pool

it was confirmed by USADA in January that Brock was no longer in teh testing pool

So he still has somewhere between 6 and 12 months of his suspension to run.

So no, IF Brock was to re-sign with the UFC, re-enter the testing pool he would be available to fight sometime after late December

3) In case you missed it, hes still got at least 6 months of a ban to serve

This. He's never coming back. No way he survives 6 months of testing.

Back