Will Khabib vs Conor be the biggest UFC fight of all time?

How big will Conor/Khabib be

• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
By PPV buyrate?

So many storylines

The return of Conor who is probably more famous than he's ever been, and with the right marketing campaign people will jump right back on the background

Khabib despite speaking broken english has charisma for days and serves as a near perfect MMA opopnent for Conor as well

So
big fight

or biggest fight ever

It'll be close

Have a weird feeling it'll fall short

But it's hard to say whether or not more casuals will carry over from the Floyd fight

If it is the biggest, this guy is gonna be filthy rich for life

If you ask joe rogan as the fighters are walking to the octagon, he will say yes in a very loud and excited voice.

Realistically, no.

1.8m ppv

The rest of the card is shit though which may or may not affect the buyrate much

Maybe. But I still think Conor/Nate 2 wins.

For me the biggest UFC fight in terms of MMA significance was GSP Vs BJ 2. There was a huge amount of hype and anticipation with 2 great champions at the peak of their powers clashing.
Khabib Conor should surpass it in terms of worldwide attention due to Conors mainstream fame!

For me the biggest UFC fight in terms of MMA significance was GSP Vs BJ 2. There was a huge amount of hype and anticipation with 2 great champions at the peak of their powers clashing.
I mean in terms of PPV buyrate

obviously

Not with those shitty fights on the rest of the card

1.7 mil buys
26-2 btw (first L was not stepping off the bus)

If this fight actually fails to fall through, I'll blow each and every one of you

I don't think it beats Nate II but it will probably be well over 1 million.

If if doesn't UFC suck at doing their job. I mean they already appear to be fucking up with this fight. No press tour. Shitty promos etc.

Lol, your response speed is unreal.
quick-draw-gif-4.gif

My fingers always on the trigger

I honestly have no idea how big Khabib is in terms of fanbase/getting casuals interested in the fight.

It kinda seems to me as if McGregor is carrying the fight, and Khabib is simply some "random" fighter being portraied as a huge challenge, while having the record list and skillset to back it up.

And then there's the dolly incident. I'm feeling more and more inclined to believe the conspiracy guys who where saying that the dolly incident was a fix to set up the storyline for this fight.

If if doesn't UFC suck at doing their job. I mean they already appear to be fucking up with this fight. No press tour. Shitty promos etc.
Short buildup and an underwhelming card so far. This fight *should* be able to do the UFC projected buy number, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it did much less.

I honestly have no idea how big Khabib is in terms of fanbase/getting casuals interested in the fight.

It kinda seems to me as if McGregor is carrying the fight, and Khabib is simply some "random" fighter being portraied as a huge challenge, while having the record list to back it up.

And then there's the dolly incident. I'm feeling more and more inclined to believe the conspiracy guys who where saying that the dolly incident was a fix to set up the storyline for this fight.
Meh Khabib did 350 on his own against Al
that's a powerful buyrate for this era

Dana said it will be...so it won't be.

Back