Will Khabib Make Weight? (Poll Please)

mma_genius

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Please post your prediction.

I'm going to say no, that his kidneys and liver will start failing again. I hope I'm wrong though. I place the odds at 51/49.

He missed weight against Trujillo and Ferguson. Only had to make 160 against Horcher. He has not fought in 13 months. He has only made 156 in 3 of his last 6 attempts (3 of 5 if you don't want late replacement Horcher counted against him, but with Khabib's recent failures, we will never know if he would have made 156 that night.)

According to Khabib, his average cut is 37 pounds. TIme to move up - he would only be cutting an average of 27 pounds for WW.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/...-difficulties-of-making-weight-without-iv-mma

HEfMp6Lmmg-6.png

Khabib = Tiramisu

He'll make it. Knows he messed up big last time, usually top talent is surrounded with people who won't let that happen again, and he knows it too.

I'm going no, I think he's messed his body up trying to drop so much weight in the past to gain an advantage fighting at LW & now his body won't be able to handle the drop again.

Let's clear the first hurdle and not get injured before fight week.

Last I heard he got mauled by a bear in training and is getting reconstructive surgery.

WAR Khabib 2025 return!!

He looked thinner than usual on UFC Tonight, but I'll still say no.

I'm going no, I think he's messed his body up trying to drop so much weight in the past to gain an advantage fighting at LW & now his body won't be able to handle the drop again.

I've got a feeling this is the case. I really hope not though because the LW division will be more exciting if Khabib is fit and fighting.

Back