Will khabib collapse and cry like he did for his first Sambo loss? (Gif)

No idea how the D1 loser isn't banned yet. Guy is unathletic as they come and here he is on an internet forum ripping on a man that puts his heart and soul on the line.

I normally hate on Conor fanboys but you son are the most fucking retarded one out there making PROlogic look like a saint.

How in the hell did you do that?! Im a huge Conor fan, but this is ridiculously good! Im looking for a "flaw" and I cant find one. Good job!
Thanks, tbh I just cut out Kabib's head from another photo, resized it and put it over Diaz's.

Thanks, tbh I just cut out Kabib's head from another photo, resized it and put it over Diaz's.
Shit, I see it now. But the body looks correct to me. Thats why I was missing it. I was looking for issues with overlap of body parts. I was so sure they were both the correct bodies, I was looking for any "blips"

Bravo!

Wrong, TS, that's a Muslim praying.

[Edit] Another chap was faster.

Is this really how you like to spend your free time TS? FFS go outside, meet people, walk in the park.
M8 I posted this thread from the beach with my wife and kids and showed my wife a Gif of a grown man who looks like my 1 year old at bed time

Back