Will khabib collapse and cry like he did for his first Sambo loss? (Gif)

? I see no tears he's giving Nate visual eye contact unlike khabib who goes limp when the can he lost to with no wiki tries to pick him up like a child having a tantrum
Lol. Delusion at it's finest folks.

Wil Conor cry and consider retirement like he did after his first UFC loss?

Except he never once cried, or considered retirement in public. Fake news is rampant nowadays.

He took that loss like a man and never contemplated retirement until he had two belts and dee was pregnant
200.gif

You are probably the type of fucking douche that made fun of Cormier crying to his loss to JBJ. These guys put their hearts and souls into the game, and live and breathe it, god fucking forbid they actually have feelings when they lose.

Jordan never collapsed and cried when he lost. Neither did Floyd in the Olympics

It's ok to cry. If Khabib wants to cry after he loses to Conor, he will be allowed to and Conor will support and embrace him like he did Junior.

What's bad is if he starts acting like Rocksalt, Joanna, Ronda, and most Sherdoggers by throwing a tantrum and pretending he didn't lose or it was a fluke.

Conor cried all night in Kavanagh's arms after 115-lb. Artemij Sitenkov subbed him <45>

It's ok to cry. If Khabib wants to cry after he loses to Conor, he will be allowed to and Conor will support and embrace him like he did Junior.

What's bad is if he starts acting like Rocksalt, Joanna, Ronda, and most Sherdoggers by throwing a tantrum and pretending he didn't lose or it was a fluke.

I am no Conor fan, but he took his loss well, came back and did what he had to do. I can respect him for that, same as I respect Khabib for reacting the way he did to his loss. I may not like a fighter but I'll be damned if I don't respect what work they put into it.

Khabib lost in grappling, not MMA.

Conor lost in MMA.

And Khabib didn't start MMA when he first started grappling like Conor. Do you think Khabib wouldn't have a loss then? Your attempts to bash new fighters is pathetic.

Personally in my opinion all fighters should have a loss or two, to know what it feels like and to gain the character that losing allows for them to build. It makes them human, and also helps them in the long run be better and get better and not get complacent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back