Will Kelvin take another Trump supporter down for the Raza?

Im Mexican

But im not an ilegal inmigrant mexican.

Im a hard working mexican who lives in México and has 2 brand New cars, a new house recently paid, and lives a good quality life in México with every ufc event for 10 dlls a month live on HD

And if I was a middle class Américan that cares for his family I would have voted Trump no doubt.

No, nothing to hide about the fact that mental illness is applauded in todays society.

I almost made a joke about mentally ill and you, but you aren't mentally ill. you're just a shitty person. lumping you in the mentally ill folks would be an insult to them.

It's a pretty close fight, I think Kelvin well use superior athleticism and sharp boxing to win. He'll have to navigate some bad positions and overcome a 7 inch reach disadvantage
I'm surprised sherdog didn't censor this

Kelvin's probably a Trump supporter.

<TheWire1>

Mind = Blown

Im a Mexican actually

But Trump is very correct about some of the things he said about Mexicans

He said the mexicans that cross ilegally are the worst mexicans.

Thats absolutely right .

Im one of the good mexicans.

I stay in México living fine

Because CNN said it, it must be true. <13>

What about Trump surrogate Roger Stone saying that Podesta was screwed and that something was coming down on the Clinton campaign.

Then three days later the Podesta emails were released by Wikileaks. Surely that's coincidence.

<TheWire1>

Mind = Blown

Im a Mexican actually

But Trump is very correct about some of the things he said about Mexicans

He said the mexicans that cross ilegally are the worst mexicans.

Thats absolutely right .

Im one of the good mexicans.

I stay in México living fine

Shut up you malinche, most people working in the US are good people. Have you even taken trips to the north to see small towns where women are double the population of men because they left to work in US.

They come to the US because the corrupt Mexican government has left no choice for them to make a decent living in rural communities and NAFTA has crushed the rural areas of Mexico

Okay....how about :

serveimage

Better?

Not if Boring Branch & The Answer have anything to do with with it.

David_Branch_Feature1.jpg

frankie-edgar-yair-rodriguez-ufc-211-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Gastelum & Big Ferg are the only Mexicans not losing.

Seems like all the other Mexicans are losing like Jeremy Stephens and some others.

Weidman is surrounded by mma math.

Wonderboy beat Whitaker. So he's training with the GOAT at 185. Raging Al beat Masvidal so he's training with the no. 5 WW.

Stipe beat everyone so he's training with the HW Goat.

Back