Will Kelvin take another Trump supporter down for the Raza?

this whole anti trump thing is racism against white men.

fuck the assholes on here are bad enough, now it's getting political?

He also colluded with Russia

A private citizen can meet with whoever they want to meet with for any reason they want to meet with them. Anyone involved in politics will take dirt on their opponent from wherever they can get it. Stop whining and crying now.

Viva la raza
Kelvin smashes that Donald dump supporter.

A private citizen can meet with whoever they want to meet with for any reason they want to meet with them. Anyone involved in politics will take dirt on their opponent from wherever they can get it. Stop whining and crying now.
haha. Its called collusion and it is illegal. His campaign sought hostile foreign aide to help win the election. Fact.

Most people don't talk politics but the refugee thing isn't taking over our country. Gdansk and Krakow haven't really been affected same with Zakopane. Warsaw has some but not many.
I asked what YOUR opinion is of the "refugee crisis" in Europe. Not tell me what I already know is going on with Poland regarding it.

Historians will look back on this time and call it the Post-Truth Era.

I asked what YOUR opinion is of the "refugee crisis" in Europe. Not tell me what I already know is going on with Poland regarding it.
I don't really deal with it all that much. Some people in Poland told me Stockholm was overflowing with Refugees but every time I've been there it was fine.

Back