Will Kelvin take another Trump supporter down for the Raza?

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
giphy.gif

we know Weidman is a Trump supporter and in general Trump supporters have been taking many Ls hecently

Will Kelvin do it for the Raza?

So if La Raza, which translates to The Race in Spanish isn't racist, Wtf is?

He also colluded with Russia

LMFAO now I loathe both the right and the left, but if anyone has had ties to the Ruskies it's that KKK loving ClintonCrimeSyndicate bitch.

KKKillary-How's that Uranium I sold you my Rusky comrades?
Ruskies- Pretty damn good, goes well with our Vodka and potatoes...We sent you a thank you email, did you receive it?

<GOT2>

LMFAO now I loathe both the right and the left, but if anyone has had ties to the Ruskies it's that KKK loving ClintonCrimeSyndicate bitch.

KKKillary-How's that Uranium I sold you my Rusky comrades?
Ruskies- Pretty damn good, goes well with our Vodka and potatoes...We sent you a thank you email, did you receive it?

<GOT2>
Nice story. Fact is Trump jr. went to Russia to ask them for dirt of Hillary. That =Collusion. I'm not even USA bud and I know this shit

Nice story. Fact is Trump jr. went to Russia to ask them for dirt of Hillary. That =Collusion. I'm not even USA bud and I know this shit

Wikileaks has enough dirt on the Clintons to open their own desert. You seem like the CNN drone that your intelligence, or lack thereof is showing you to be.

"No foul play" though...<NoneOfMy>

Last edited:
Weidman trashes him. I love both fighters but my soul is telling me this.

Lol at Hilary being so dirty that even the Russians couldn't stand her and wanted her gone. Looks like la raza couldn't apply enough makeup on Hilary to make her seem less dirty to voters. Losing hurts huh.

Wikileaks has enough dirt on the Clintons to open their own dessert. You seem like the CNN drone that your intelligence, or lack thereof is showing you to be.

"No foul play" though...<NoneOfMy>
I'm not American and I don't live there so all my media is Polish which is fucked or NPR for USA stuff

I'm not American and I don't live there so all my media is Polish which is fucked or NPR for USA stuff

Ahh the Polish, one of the only countries in Europe handling their shit the correct way. You lucked out by not having a completely useless moron heading your government like us Canadians do.

How do we know Kelvin doesn't support Trump himself?? His parents are legal immigrants I think. If you came legally, you wouldnt want to see people skipping the line and come illegally would you?

Back