Will jones juice again?

Somethings in life are a certainty. Jones juicing is one of them.

Considering the amount of completely unfounded excuses USADA is already making for him, I'd be surprised if they didn't just administer it to him directly.

images

I'm a JBJ fan, but this is fucking hilarious.

He’s best friends with Anderoid so it’s likely

His personal make up would assume he will do something deleterious to ruin that also .... Jones to me comes off as an individual that is very self destructive regardless of his vast physical gifts and abilities in MMA , i truly believe he has a personality disorder , it's so obvious judging by how many times he has fucked up despite how good he has it.

Yeah probably. The guy should be sponsored by ocean spray

for his glorious return, do you believe we will see a clean jon jones?
Well, if he does, I hope he gets caught once again.
But I rather hope he will be clean (and make sure whatever he takes is checked)

I think Jones is so narcissistic that he probably doesnt think he's done anything wrong deep down. Sure there are crocodile tears for show but I think he'd go back to old habits and justify it to himself.

He hasn't, they are all on PED's.

he is probably juicing right now

Does a bear shit in the woods?

His years of drug test failures and suspicious Testosterone samples should give us a good idea.
You've just answered "yes" and "no" to the same question..???? So which is it.????

I believe he most likely will but will he get caught? That's the answer but none of it really matters anymore. His career will forever have an asterisk next to it.

He should just be renamed Juice Jones or Jon Juice and be done with it.
GheuC.png

I've been juicing for years. I know there's no scientific data that proves that juicing is actually beneficial, but it hasn't stopped me yet. I try to keep my juice green, and avoid vegetables like corn and carrots. We don't digest corn, and carrots are for bitches.

Yes, because it would be worse for his legacy if he lost than if he got caught juicing again. Besides, most sane people know that almost all top athletes are juicing. The ones who get caught are just unlucky.

Zero chance we see a clean Bones.He'll probably get popped for something immediately after his next fight is booked.

if he doesnt juice again, he'll probably surprise us with something new again. jones never disappoints when it comes to getting into trouble.

Back