Will Jon 'BONES' Jones be deducted a point this weekend?

Yeah , he can't help himself. His fingers are hungry for dude"s eyes . Done it at least once in every fight he's been in nearly . I bet my arm he does it to D.C. But whether the ref is man enough to take a point away ? I don't know bout that one.

Punches to the back of the head are 100% legal as long as they knock your opponent out.

Which is strange, because normally any illegal technique that renders your opponent unable to fight results in a DQ against you. I think it's just that hits to the back of the head aren't allowed to aimed or premeditated. If you do some spinning kick and the guy turns so you smack him in the back of the head, I'm pretty sure that's legal.

Nah... everyone knows you get 3 free eye pokes, 2 fence grabs and 3 free nut shots before you lose a point.

He'd still find a way to win with points deducted, goat

nah ..he could get his finger stuck in dc brain and just get warned

Yeah, it's pretty sad that eye pokes aren't taken more seriously. I'm just curious if these refs will actually do something especially with a guy notoriously known for it. I would hope they will but I doubt it.
there will be huge backlash for any interference by the ref - taking a point will be viewed as wrong if it affects the outcome of the fight - the mentality that the mob has, it makes sense to cheat and refs feel too much pressure to act in a way that will compromise the fight - prior violations dont seem to be taken into account - it is what it is

Back