Will Joe Rogan be cut like Goldberg?

When the time comes, i say yes. The current owners seem to make moves solely based on money.

Yes, that's why I'm not jealous of Conor like you.

That's the best proof you have???

Dude, I'm not going to believe you have money just from that. Post pics of you slitting your wrists and holding said money and I'll believe you.

I need action, NotoriousMillions, not words.

Post sources or STFU. I hate people who talk outta their asses.

Funny, cos I don't give a fuck what you hate.

I never said I had sources. I said it was from another thread on the subject. So now only three things can happen. Either I look for that thread, you look for that thread or else neither of us look for that thread.

I can tell you which one it will NOT be.

Entitled ass mofo. Do your own work.

That's the best proof you have???

Dude, I'm not going to believe you have money just from that. Post pics of you slitting your wrists and holding said money and I'll believe you.

I need action, NotoriousMillions, not words.

Therapist obviously isn't working for you.

I remember getting bullied when I was in kindergarten but I didn't know what it was so I asked my dad and he said if I didn't beat those kids asses the next day at school that he would beat my ass.

Funny, cos I don't give a fuck what you hate.

I never said I had sources. I said it was from another thread on the subject. So now only three things can happen. Either I look for that thread, you look for that thread or else neither of us look for that thread.

I can tell you which one it will NOT be.

Entitled ass mofo. Do your own work.

The sister is a Bernie Sanders supporter. Maybe if you were a little bit brighter you wouldn't judge people based off one person like you claim to be against.

The kid is 12 years old, he probably takes very little of his racist mom to heart. It's not hard to believe by the way he looks, that kids would bully him just for that reason. You of all people should know this!

I think Tom's tweet is pretty funny. Joe's video is meh. The woman is probably overwhelmed with offers and people trying to exploit this. Could you imagine trying vet and figure out all these strangers and their motivations? Nobody is prefect

The sister is a Bernie Sanders supporter. Maybe if you were a little bit brighter you wouldn't judge people based off one person like you claim to be against.

The kid is 12 years old, he probably takes very little of his racist mom to heart. It's not hard to believe by the way he looks, that kids would bully him just for that reason. You of all people should know this!

Hey I never claimed he was never bullied before that, besides that or other than from that.

In fact, I think I said plainly that I'm NOT saying he wasn't bullied before using the n word at school. I simply reported what was in another thread and said I was passing that on and couldn't vouch for it since I had no firsthand knowledge.

When someone says "I read this in another thread and I can't vouch for it, but I'm just passing it on" what they mean is they can't vouch for it But they read it in another thread. So they're passing it on.

That's what I meant too.

It's not rocket surgery.

Cut... I doubt it. But the internet warriors should have to do an episode of Bully Beatdown against Ngannou. ;)

So the ufc PR team pretty much told all the fighters to jump on this Keaton bandwagon (some viral video of a child crying about getting bullied) like most of the shit these days... it's all about money

But then Rogan the comedian retweets this

While the ufc tweets

https://twitter.com/stipemiocicufc/status/940043930199982081

I wonder if all fighters got the email to tweet about this
The same with Ronda winning her award and they forced to congratulate herTom Segura is a pretty well known comedian. Given that major factor, I'm thinking that the UFC & Keaton will know how to take comments from comedians

Tom Segura is a pretty well known comedian. Given that fact, I'm thinking anyone who need be concerned should know how to take it....being that it's a comic and all. & also, recent light shed on the situation should probably keep Joe safe....

Rogan is one of the biggest stars the UFC has. He has one of the most successful podcasts going and has become a pretty mainstream name.

LOL at comparing him to Mike fucking Goldberg.

LMAO Segura is a savage.

tenor.gif

Wow, no matter the back story that's a tweet from a grown assed man saying he's gonna fuck up a lil kid
So brave
original.jpg

You gotta wonder if this kid was dropping N bombs to get messed with. The principal said it was a singular incident that was dealt with at the time and that there hasn't been an issue since.

People gotta chill on these lame ass little social media crazes though whether that shit is true or not. It's just kinda dumb

Nothing will happen to Rogan.
Foremost he just tweeted information.

This story is really fucking sad and confusing the me.

No kid should be "bullied" but it sounds like the mom is a piece of shit and her actions probably impact the boys treatment.

Plus shes collecting ca$ h??? What the fuck is that about?

Makes one contemplate if pieces of shit are nurtured.

Back