Will Joe Rogan be cut like Goldberg?

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
So the ufc PR team pretty much told all the fighters to jump on this Keaton bandwagon (some viral video of a child crying about getting bullied) like most of the shit these days... it's all about money

But then Rogan the comedian retweets this

While the ufc tweets

https://twitter.com/stipemiocicufc/status/940043930199982081

I wonder if all fighters got the email to tweet about this
The same with Ronda winning her award and they forced to congratulate her

most likely. not sure who will replace him though.

So the ufc PR team pretty much told all the fighters to jump on this Keaton bandwagon (some viral video of a child crying about getting bullied) like most of the shit these days... it's all about money

While the ufc tweets

Whatever this kids mom is trying to gain financially doesn't matter. That video of him is heartbreaking and I'm so happy that people are trying to make a difference in his life.

Joes lame attempt at comedy. Also bullying aint going anywhere, the strongest survive when your a kid. Not saying bullying is ok, cause its weak, but semi developed brains in children wont grasp this until later in life

I figured as much. This is just gross all the way around.

Fuck all of that, if the ufc were to act and treat me like an independent contractor.
I would be doing none of that shit for free.

Already get fleeced by reebok

They aren't going to do a fucking thing to Rogan. Regardless of how you feel about him.

While the ufc tweets

How about instead of uploading vids of your kid crying you actually do something about your child being bullied?

Stupid boohoo social media nonsense. Who gives a fook.

probably not. they let him do his podcast and he says worse shit than that all the time

Whatever this kids mom is trying to gain financially doesn't matter. That video of him is heartbreaking and I'm so happy that people are trying to make a difference in his life.

Mom teaches kid white supremacy at home and the poor guy goes to school preaching it, calling kids the n word and gets his ass beat. It's sad, alright. But the kids at school seem like they're in the right whereas mom is the cause of the poor kid's troubles.

It's not as, ahem, black and white as it first seemed...

Dana loves Rogan he always says he's the best sports commentator and he'll have a job as long as he wants one

No way, they told Goldoe ahead of time and he still put in a pro performance. If they told Rogan he was fired either Rogan wouldn't do the last show, he would break down crying, or he would shot on the UFC the whole telecast.

Mom teaches kid white supremacy at home and the poor guy goes to school preaching it, calling kids the n word and gets his ass beat. It's sad, alright. But the kids at school seem like they're in the right whereas mom is the cause of the poor kid's troubles.

It's not as, ahem, black and white as it first seemed...

I have no idea what the rest of your post means but I do agree, wholeheartedly, that any child who is bullied long term...has his/her parents to blame for it.

I'm a parent and I would die/maim/kill before I allowed that kind of shit to happen to my kid. Why other parents just whine, bitch and moan instead of doing something about it? I don't get that shit.

"Mama told me not to touch y'all because your black will rub-off on me"
*gets milk and ham thrown at him*
"WAAAAAAAAH BULLYING!"

no he won't, Rogan does not speak for UFC, he can disagree with whatever he wants

No, the UFC would lose a ton of fans. Reaction to Goldy was bad enough despite the fact that most made fun of his skills. Rogan had been considered the authority in MAMA for a while.

He did get exposed somewhat for hyping Ronda but he is still very relevant.

Honestly whether we like it or not, they can't touch rogan. He has made the ufc what it is in a sense, and even though he can be annoying it would not be the same without him

I have no idea what the rest of your post means but I do agree, wholeheartedly, that any child who is bullied long term...has his/her parents to blame for it.

I'm a parent and I would die/maim/kill before I allowed that kind of shit to happen to my kid. Why other parents just whine, bitch and moan instead of doing something about it? I don't get that shit.

Agreed. I'm saying that his mom is a racist. She's a racistwho sends him to school using language like the n word and he gets "bullied" because of that.

I cannot say that I know he was never bullied before using the n word. I don't know. But I've heard ppl claiming that they have info from ppl who go to school with him that his racism is the cause of his troubles. His mom is a proud and confirmed racist who said "what's wrong with us whites uniting against the predator?"

My view is that if that's your mom's view, that the world is made up of whites and predators...... you're gonna get your ass kicked a lot if you agree with her or don't know better than to buy that bs from her.

Now, on your point, she can't really let him join a gym or a sports team, lest he fraternize with black kids and find out they're not predators. She refused to take up any MMA fighter's offer to help and said she only wanted money instead. It might be because many of the fighters offering help were black or maybe she just likes proving to her son blacks are predators by sending him to school to get his ass beat for saying racist things, I don't know. I'm thinking she might not want him mixing with blacks in a friendly way at any gym but I don't know.

But yeah, she's not going to help him and she doesn't appear to be trying to help him if she won't give him free training but just wants $.

She sounds like shit swirling in the bowl. And the poor kid doesn't know any better. But he'll be that racist of tomorrow saying how he was bullied by blacks growing up.

Self-fulfilling prophecy right in front of our eyes.

Who wasnt bullied? We know who Dana voted for. He'd probably have a confederate flag in the octagon if he could<{silvanormal}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back