Will Joanna come back humbled?

Rose has a good chance to KO Joanna again. She does seem to be a very emotional person, so we'll never know. If she's injury free and in the right emotional state, I have no doubt she'll beat Joanna again. She just seems to be significantly faster than Joanna. There was no fluke involved.

I remember when she first burst on to the scene she seemed like a cool girl to me. Head and shoulders above the other WAMA strikers. She was also respectful and mannered and timid her first couple of fights. Then probably during the second Gadelha fight, she started to become more outspoken. More trash talky. Less respectful. It really reached its climax with Rose. Who came across as such a sweet heart and Joanna straight up bullied her, was basically mean to her for no reason. So my question is, will she continue down this path and fully embrace the dark side? or will she go back to letting her skills do all the talking. I hope its the latter cause I'm not really willing to support her if she doubles down on her "boogeywoman" persona.

LOL. Joanna's first staredown in UFC:

Lima went to fight on adrenaline rush, who knows what happend backstage lol. But I'm sure nobody cried.
Second fight in UFC:

She went full retard on Gadelha backstage, also got horrible weight cut. She cut weight 3 days before fight, maybe that's why.

Staredown with Valerie, just listen to guy at start of video. Nuff said.

Looks like some people started to follow her since UFC 217.
If she will be humble, it will be sign of weakness. She will be even more crazy, she lost before, she went for Shevchenko three times in muay thai, and didn't fight 4 time, because Shevchenko was disqualified. She is just bigger girl than she was 2 years before and just should move up, of there will be rematch it should be her last fight as WSW. Her chin will improve without hardcore weight cut. (RDA for example).
If you are too sensitive just avoid buildup to her next fight.

Difference this time was she victimized poster girl before fight. There was no problem when she did it that to brazilian chicks.

JJ is one of those "humble in victory but cocky in defeat fighters"

JJ let her head get waaaaaaay too big. She's been a mess since that loss; denial, crying after loss, blowing it off like she was lucky, etc etc. Guess she's the mental case :/
because no one has ever done that after a loss...

It's obviously working for her because she has you all triggered.

Nope she'll probably come back as boogeywoman and get ko'd again

It sure doesn't seem like it.

Big thing that hurts her is her style. Her style allows her to completely dominate bad strikers, and the sheer volume leads them to tire themselves out to the point of quitting.

That said, the girl has ZERO power, and now the jury is out on her chin. There had been several times prior to the fight with Rose where I had seen her take a shot and thought "hmmm, she didn't look great there". She might be at the point now where people just walk her down and try to catch her on the chin. Rose is not some elite striker, but she looked tight and compact with her hands in that bout, made Joanna look ordinary.

Joanna needs to come back with a new lease on life, and needs to drop the arrogance. You cannot knock people out with your style, so don't be so sure of yourself.

Joanna, like most muay thai fighters, lacks severely in head movement and footwork. It's just not going to cut it against a striker like Rose. She beats everyone else-- and heck maybe Rose even loses to some of the people Joanna beat-- but she's not beating Rose imo.

She just said she doesn't consider rose the champ that she still is.....so probably not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back