Will GSP be remembered as a multi divisional champ for beating Bisping?

I posted sources and get called a liar? GTFO.

"St-Pierre has been vocal about getting an independent third party involved for out-of-competition drug testing, beyond the UFC and sanctioning body -- such as VADA, the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association. He has stipulated that these steps might prompt him to return sooner than later.

"For me, the condition for me to return, if I want to return…I need my fights to be tested by an organization that is independent and competent like VADA, or I believe there is another one," he said. "It needs to be done, otherwise I’m not coming back.""
-- Feb 10, 2015, 9:00am EST

People still claim anderoid silva who was juiced to the gills his entire ufc career to be goat. Gsp is clean and classy and goat. Sorry haters

I posted sources and get called a liar? Fuck off.
and yet you are...
GSP help a whole division for almost a year. Took his "title shot" and despita having in his contract he would have to defend, he ducked the division that waited for a year for him...
Yeah, you are a pathetic liar and facts proved you wrong.
Go cry somewhere else.

and yet you are...
GSP help a whole division for almost a year. Took his "title shot" and despita having in his contract he would have to defend, he ducked the division that waited for a year for him...
Yeah, you are a pathetic liar and facts proved you wrong.
Go cry somewhere else.
Blow it out your ass.

"UFC president Dana White seemed discouraged that the longtime former champion will ever return after St-Pierre turned down an opportunity to fight at UFC 186. But Patry believes this was due to a combination of circumstances, including St-Pierre's knee injury and the lack of a compelling performance.

"It's one of those things where, Georges got injured, which is something that wasn't expected, and Anderson Silva got caught with steroids, so I mean, there's a lot of things that have happened in the past few months that can change the scenario a little bit," Patry said. "But I know that Georges has the will, and he wants one more fight. He doesn't want to leave the sport with that fight with [Johny] Hendricks, I know that for a fact.""
--Apr 22, 2015, 12:00pm EDT

The very same Hendo that beat the shit out of your god Fedor. How many times has Fedor come back from a 4 year layoff and won a legitimate title? Oh yeah, he just comes back to get his shit pushed in every 2 years lol. GOAT Fedor lol.

Lmao savage as fuck…

Kid, STFU.
You know darn well that GSP started talking about returning to fight (and fighting Bisping) about a year before the fight took place.
And it didn't take sooner because of GSP.
If you gonna try to make a point, don't fucking lie.
Inform yourself before calling others liars. How is it possible for a Chalenger to hold up a division? Bisping could have fought at any time but chose GSP and CHOSE to wait until GSP was ready. So if Bisping wanted to let say fight in July what could have GSP done to stop him? But keep saying that GSP is to blame even though he had absolutely no power in what was ultimately Bisping's decision.

Why not?
Conor skipped the line at LW without competing there to fight Eddie who was defending his belt for the first time.

Also George didn’t lose two fights prior

Yes I agree. Conors the most blatant example of favourable matchups in UFC history.

Blow it out your ass.

"UFC president Dana White seemed discouraged that the longtime former champion will ever return after St-Pierre turned down an opportunity to fight at UFC 186. But Patry believes this was due to a combination of circumstances, including St-Pierre's knee injury and the lack of a compelling performance.

"It's one of those things where, Georges got injured, which is something that wasn't expected, and Anderson Silva got caught with steroids, so I mean, there's a lot of things that have happened in the past few months that can change the scenario a little bit," Patry said. "But I know that Georges has the will, and he wants one more fight. He doesn't want to leave the sport with that fight with [Johny] Hendricks, I know that for a fact.""
--Apr 22, 2015, 12:00pm EDT
right, like the "injury" on Bisping.

Kid, you are delusional and naive.

Both (Bisping and GSP) claimed a myriad of injuries to bumpo the fight. But fact remains that since the previous year (about end of november) GHSP and Bisping started hyping this fight.

Cry all you want, it just shows how naive you are.

Neither GSP or Cloner should be considered two division champions considering they didn't defend. GHsp is goat WW though but Connor has never been champion because he never defended.

right, like the "injury" on Bisping.

Kid, you are delusional and naive.

Both (Bisping and GSP) claimed a myriad of injuries to bumpo the fight. But fact remains that since the previous year (about end of november) GHSP and Bisping started hyping this fight.

Cry all you want, it just shows how naive you are.
Stop calling people kid, shitpile. You're not fit to wipe my age old arse. And you're a troll. You've been proved wrong multiple times yet you insist on this stupid lie that GSP had anything to do with holding up the MW division. Go suck a tailpipe asswipe. The only one doing any crying ITT is you. Ohhhh boo hoo.

That's absolutely not true lol. Is GSP stronger than Romero or Whitaker since they never were given the chance to fight Bisping?

That's nonsense.

if they never win the title, their strength is irrelevant

That depends.

If you're once who accepts reality and facts? He will be.

If you're one who doesn't like facts and reality, and is willing to believe whatever they want in order to make themselves feel better? (and there sure as fuck is a whole bunch of this going on in this country today). He won't be.

In the long run I think it might wash under the rug where people respect that he took that 2nd belt despite all the hate Bisping gets for his title run.

just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

GSP being multi division champ is FACT.

Hate all you want but in 2017 it’s still impressive no matter what your opinion of the count is. I for one consider him a multi divisional champ. It would have been nice to see him defend but c’est la vie...

Technically but at the same time I highly doubt whether the Bisping and GSP who fought that night would have beaten many if any MW's in the top ten.

To be honest, Rockhold, Weidman, Mousasi, Whittaker, Romero, Brunson, Gastelum all would have stomped GSP. No offense to those two, but Bisping was well on the slide and so was GSP.

Realistically, any Champion who has moved up and beaten a guy in the top ten of the division above has done what GSP has done. They just haven't had the clever match-making of WME behind them.

You underestimate GSP if you think he would get stomped by those guys. For once, he would embarass Brunson and probably beat Gastelum and Mousasi. The others would be harder but I could see him beating them, they all have a blatant weakness and he has the ability to exploit it. Yes that includes Romero Whittaker, Weidman and Rockhold.

In that case Conor isn't a multi-divisional champion either. Alvarez wasn't a particularly strong champion, Conor didn't have to fight anybody else at 155 and Alvarez was a perfect match-up for him to dominate.

He”s already the GOAT, so that’s just icing on the cake.

The very same Hendo that beat the shit out of your god Fedor. How many times has Fedor come back from a 4 year layoff and won a legitimate title? Oh yeah, he just comes back to get his shit pushed in every 2 years lol. GOAT Fedor lol.

So Hendo is the same no as he was like 7 years ago?

Smart? MMA fans are not very smart lol

Back