Will GSP agree to fight Romero?

No he is not going to fighting at MW now.

Gonna comeback at 170 where he belongs.

No he didn't and he wouldn't...he was cherry picking Duckping because he thought that was his best chance for the MW belt before he would vacate for the WW belt then for the grand finally the LW against Conor for the "biggest money " fight before he sailed off into the sunset.

My god that would be an awesome fight

Are you a beneficiary to GSP's life insurance?

He can't jab fuck and double leg his way to a decision against that monster... No chance.

No, no he wouldn't agree to fight Romero.

GSP's best bet is to challenge the winner of Woodley vs Maia for the WW title.

Bisping needs to stop being soft and actually defend his title against Romero.

Rockhold vs Moussasi for the next shot at the MW title.

See, plain and simple.

No, no he wouldn't agree to fight Romero.

GSP's best bet is to challenge the winner of Woodley vs Maia for the WW title.

Bisping needs to stop being soft and actually defend his title against Romero.

Rockhold vs Moussasi for the next shot at the MW title.

See, plain and simple.

That's what makes sense and should happen....just hope it does.

giphy.gif

But knowing how the UFC has been operating, it probably won't.

I dunno, Dana received a lot of backlash over the Bisping-GSP debacle from fans and fighters. I think he realized these short sighted cash grabs arnt worth it.

lol no. He wanted to fight Bisping because he knew that was one of the easier fights to take at MW to get to that belt.

Not a chance in hell. Had he beaten bisping he would have gone down to fight woodley, become a dual champ, and vacate the mw title to avoid everyone in that division except for bisping

GSP worst nightmare won't be aliens after he steps in the cage and face the wrath of God.

No offence to GSP but he would not get in that cage against Yoel Romero for 20 fucking million. It would take ten men to drag him in there and quickly lock it.

He wanted Bisping because

A). He wins and gets the title cementing his legacy.
B). He loses but doesn't really get hurt because it's Bisping

That is never going to happen. The only reason he was gonna fight at MW was for the title against someone who wasnt gonna one punch KO him with a cuban missle crisis flying knee to the adams apple

Back