Will Fabricio Werdum face jail time?

Werdum could always just not go back to Australia lol

I highly doubt they start an international extradition process over a misdemeanor.

Am I missing something here? This is in Australia. Werdum has no real reason to ever be there again. Why would he go to court in the first place?

You're missing a lot.

Jail time?

More like:

method=get&s=xao3mp-07-15-2014-10-15-6-950.gif.cf.gif

Is that a picture of you? Thats exactly what i imagined to be honest. Haha

The little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s got nothing to say so comes back with a gif of something completely irrelevant to what was being said.

Well done mr room temperature i.q

Did you actually claim an IQ of 140 on an internet forum?

I'd imagine a person of that intellect would use better judgement...not to mention the confusion of "your" and "you're" in the same post.

Well done moron.

You're missing a lot.
Explain. Think about it. If you were in a foreign country who may or may not want to make an example out of you. Would you go to court? Especially if you had no plans to ever return to that country.

Police - What did the assailant do?
Colby - HE PUNCHED ME!!!!!
Police - What is your profession again?
Colby - Professional fighter
Police - <Lmaoo>
Colby - He threw a boomerang too!
Police - <Lmaoo>
You don't really believe this, right?

Explain. Think about it. If you were in a foreign country who may or may not want to make an example out of you. Would you go to court? Especially if you had no plans to ever return to that country.

I'm in disbelief at your logic. Don't even know where to start so I'm not going to bother.

*Says somebody literally text-screaming about said peson on a thread about said person, suggesting we all do the exact thing he is saying not to do even he himself is doing the opposite.

You are now the person who will watch him to get his ass beat. You are a part of this.
I would never pay for a card he'd be on, if it'd help i'd never watch it. I do everything to anti-promote that guy.

colby the classical type of shit human being that wanna bully around and calls the police when it comes back like a boomerang. colby is a fucking pussy.
A pussy & a snitch 4 life

True! Sensitive vaginas left their civilization with technologies and medicine, went and found them and gave them help. Now they live until 40.
Should've never given those filthy animals medicine!

Im sry sherbruvas but Fk Colby Snitch Covington!

<13>

The hell with legalities. If you're stupid enough to insult a whole nation, expect to be punched in the face.

Did you actually claim an IQ of 140 on an internet forum?

I'd imagine a person of that intellect would use better judgement...not to mention the confusion of "your" and "you're" in the same post.

Well done moron.

I didn't claim anything it is a fact. It was a mensa cetified test. I am sorry i can't be arsed to double check ehat i have written and make sure my grammar and punctuation is correct. I am relaxing on holiday killing some time.

Full of retards on this forum. You can tell who the pussys are. They get offended and butthurt at the fact someone might be better than them.. so have to try and call them out to make themselves feel better. Haha

Fuck you and your shitty life lol

With a weapon no less. It's really weird how "OK" people are with a giant fucking heavyweight hitting someone hardly half his size in the face with a boomerang because of "mean words".
and that is the thing, colby claims that he SUCKER PUNCHED him. a HW suckers punch a WW. that's really fucking bad. IF it's true, I hope werdum gets fucked big time

I think he could be in serious trouble. Im an aussie and the country is cracking down on men who assault women.

Common assault has a maximum conviction of 2years in jail, colby has mentioned on the MMA Hour today that he was sucker punched from the side from Fabricio without even seeing him. Also the threat and use of a weapon is more likely to exacerbate the length of time Fabricio is convicted. Fabricio is also a human-weapon as he is one of the greatest fighters to ever live, regardless of whether colby is one of the best fighters in the world he was not prepared to take a strike from a human-weapon. Australia has been trying to crack down on coward punches very hard the last few years, will they use Fabricio as an example of how serious of a crime it is?
https://www.armstronglegal.com.au/criminal-law/offences/assault/common-assault
Time stamp: 1:14:10

Hopefully he is forced to walk the outback barefoot for the next 10 years.

4 months in jail, good behaviour, gets out in 1 month and become both an example for how not to act but also a symbol of not being a thug.

We are all fans, we have all said or wrote 'offensive' stuffs about fighters.
In the end, what world do you wanna live in? One where you can' say a bad word without cyborg or some other masthead coming up to you talking about respect before punching your face in?
When has wedding crossed the Line? Guy is a huge hw, arguably one of the goats of MMA. And he gets his feelings hurt....

Look at boxing, you don't see or never saw Mohammed Ali sucker punch a guy half his size for What?
Could anyone even picture Vladimir klitkcho hitting a heckler with a boomerang?

Back