Will Fabricio Werdum face jail time?

No, he won't even record a conviction. Not because of his status but they will look at circumstances surrounding it. This was far from a king hit TS.

you're potentially correct but he is quoted in the ariel helwani interview (i strongly advise you to watch it) saying "that he was concussed from the initial punch and stumbled onto the road where he was waiting for the taxi" and in the link to the NSW legislation it mentions that simply the threat of assault can constitute as assault and there was certainly more than the threat of assault.
Well the question was will there be jail time and I would be astonished if there was.

colby nuthuggers lol. colby bullys around = funny. he gets smacked for that, he calls the police. lol colbys fanbase all the same pussys. "call the police but im gangster" fans.
what colby did wasn't funny, it just wasn't illegal

Police - What did the assailant do?
Colby - HE PUNCHED ME!!!!!
Police - What is your profession again?
Colby - Professional fighter
Police - <Lmaoo>
Colby - He threw a boomerang too!
Police - <Lmaoo>
that would be fair if it was like an 'agreed upon street fight' but it was a sucker punch from the side allegedly, colby confirms the police do have the footage

For assault with a boomerang
Srsly?
firstly im talking about the alleged sucker punch that apparently almost rendered him unconscious that the police have footage of, watch the mma hour colby says he literally had no clue what was going on, also a boomerang can be a lethal weapon it was literally created to kill large mammals, just threatening to use one can result in criminal convictions, similar to just pulling out a knife will land you in jail

I'll take sensitive vagina and culture / civilization over being alpha as fuck in the jungle and dying at thirty. Thanks.
You wear it well, David Spade

people in the jungle don't die at 30 btw

You wear it well, David Spade

people in the jungle don't die at 30 btw

True! Sensitive vaginas left their civilization with technologies and medicine, went and found them and gave them help. Now they live until 40.

From what I gather, the "sucker punch" was Werdum slapping the phone out of Colby's hand while he had it up to his face. Colby trying to play the victim after trying to be Alpha for 3 weeks is ridiculous, no matter how you slice it.

It will be interesting to see what happens, he is on video assaulting someone. The only person who is wrong here is Werdum. He should have chosen the high road. Colby could possibly even get some money out of this if he wanted to push it. Maybe not in Australia but definitely here in the states.

If it was a sucker punch Werdum could be in some proper trouble. The government essentially created curfew laws because of a couple sucker punches outside of clubs a few years ago. They don't take that issue lightly, it's kinda our version of dead babies in Florida

The trial will be in only three weeks (December 13th), we'll have the answer soon enough.

Enjoy your room temperature IQ and rap sheet.

IQ of 140 and only minor criminal records lol.

Just cos your a pussy doesn't mean you are clever.

I also probably earn more, have a better Looking wife and am more succesful in life.

You don't have to be a bitch to be Clever or not go to jail.

It is an argument pussys use because they have nothing else to offer in life.
I can be a man be succesful and intelligent without acting like a wet blanket.

You sound like a male feminist. Grow up and be a man.

Back