Will everyone eventually have the same last name?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Think about it. Everytime someone gets married, a last name gets erased. Over time, shouldn't this converge to the point that everyone has the same last name?

It's like highlander for names. There can only be one.

cucks are using hyphenated last names now, so nothing to worry about.

only a females last name is erased

if you have at least one son or sibling with a son, then yeah

If only females exist at some time, then yes. Otherwise, what the hell are talking about?

Also, if only females exist at some point, that's very bad.

Doesn't that only happen when the male line dies out? My fiancé is an only child, and she's taking my name, but she's got like 10 cousins with the same last name, most of them male, so the last name persists, just within her family, not counting the unrelated people with the same last name. Then you've got the small section of the population that renames themselves or is assigned a name independent of parent names.

So, it could happen, but I think given the variables involved, it's more likely that humanity will either die off or splinter into intergalactic colonies with widely differing norms, coupled with very sensual human-alien interbreeding, by candlelight, even with no atmosphere, while an adromedan Barry White soothes entry in the spiny yet inviting orifice with a comforting bass tone and light jazz orchestration, that leads to introduction of new sounds and forms of communicating identity with added, not reduced complexity.

no because SJW feminists cunts demand their last names to be hyphenated

Lots of Asian females keep their last names in marriage; kids get dad's last name. So...effectively the same thing.

But the siblings and the cousins will carry on the name, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Is it a secret or have you been dabbing too much today and possible, maybe forgot?
Fine, fine
But it's hard to pronounce.

... which is why I appear to have forgotten it.
Goddammit.
Maybe a good dab of this here nug-run oil will fix me up.

Agent-Smith-Matrix-Replicas-Drones.png

Yes.

The top contenders are probably Smith, Rodriguez, Muhammad, and Chang.

Do you even statistics, bro?

Back