Will El Cucuy cheat again?

It's called feeling out your opponent RDA may have won 5 of the 25 minutes but that doesn't mean he was winning the fight. No one is winning till the fight is finished
You're an idiot. The guy stated that RDA won round 1. He did.

Jamie Foxx on the mic, bitches!!!!!! <GinJuice>

You are either a classic white belt troll, extremely dumb, or a fan too emotionally invested. One of those three.

You have contradicted yourself and made yourself back track repeatedly it be best if you just took the L and moved on.
I'm highly intelligent, I've been watching MMA for 20 years, and I like Tony but I'm no superfan.
Where's the contradiction? Do you even know what that word means?
If RDA was up 3 rounds (i.e. enough to actually win a 5 round fight), or was clearly getting the better of Tony in terms of possibly finishing him, and then Tony had turned it around and finished RDA we could talk about how RDA was "winning", but all he did was take a slight early lead.
Is a golfer winning a tournament if he is ahead by a stroke after the first round? Nope he's leading.
Is a baseball team winning if it takes a 1-0 lead into the 3rd inning? Nope they're leading.
I'm sorry that my analysis is beyond your ability to comprehend.

It is true though. The only way to sort this out is to make a mockery out of it and everyone start poking eyes once as there is no repercussions.

Also if you are on the cage and in danger of being taken down, you might as well just grab the fence. There's no reason not to. The ref never takes a point or awards position. Its a rule that is never enforced, so there's no incentive for fighters not to grab the fence.
Refereeing in MMA is terrible. Only sport that doesn't enforce their own rules.

Tony will pulverize Lee

There is a common theme in Tony's biggest wins.

I think we can all agree his two biggest wins are Barboza and RDA.

In both fights, Ferguson was losing the fight honestly easily before the eyepoke in the RDA fight and the illegal upkick against Barboza.

Both actions changed the momentum in the fights, especially the Barboza one as you seem him move backwards stunned.

giphy.gif

sYSXpR7.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Tony tries to turn the fight to his favour by employing illegal and dirty tactics AGAIN.

Kevin Lee better watch out.....

He learned from the cheat master - Jon Jones.

You think Kevin Lee will be the third of his 'biggest wins'? He won't need to cheat. He is gonna wreck this kid. Can't believe they scrapped Khabib Ferg from ONE month later for this shit

RDA won the first round. Hard to say whether Ferguson had a slow first round or a feeling out round to get a good feel for his opponent and then got busier after that. The eye poke did seem to change the fight but again, the early part of a fight often doesn't tell the story and Ferguson simply stepped on the gas more starting in R2.

I can't remember a first round where ferguson won

See just think a little more about what you're saying before acting so snarky. There really is no need for it. We can have discussions without having to be condescending to each other.

You were wrong. Admit it and move on.

At no point was Ferg losing to RDA

It's called feeling out your opponent RDA may have won 5 of the 25 minutes but that doesn't mean he was winning the fight. No one is winning till the fight is finished

There is a common theme in Tony's biggest wins.

I think we can all agree his two biggest wins are Barboza and RDA.

In both fights, Ferguson was losing the fight honestly easily before the eyepoke in the RDA fight and the illegal upkick against Barboza.

Both actions changed the momentum in the fights, especially the Barboza one as you seem him move backwards stunned.

giphy.gif

sYSXpR7.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Tony tries to turn the fight to his favour by employing illegal and dirty tactics AGAIN.

Kevin Lee better watch out.....

I support Tony and think he beats Lee regardless. That said, that Barboza upkick goes under the radar. It looks like one of the most intentional fouls I've ever seen in the UFC.

He had Barboza's leg hooked, there is no way he though he wasn't grounded...

I'm highly intelligent, I've been watching MMA for 20 years, and I like Tony but I'm no superfan.
Where's the contradiction? Do you even know what that word means?
If RDA was up 3 rounds (i.e. enough to actually win a 5 round fight), or was clearly getting the better of Tony in terms of possibly finishing him, and then Tony had turned it around and finished RDA we could talk about how RDA was "winning", but all he did was take a slight early lead.
Is a golfer winning a tournament if he is ahead by a stroke after the first round? Nope he's leading.
Is a baseball team winning if it takes a 1-0 lead into the 3rd inning? Nope they're leading.
I'm sorry that my analysis is beyond your ability to comprehend.

Definitely a troll. Use your real account bud.

Also if you are on the cage and in danger of being taken down, you might as well just grab the fence. There's no reason not to. The ref never takes a point or awards position. Its a rule that is never enforced, so there's no incentive for fighters not to grab the fence.
Refereeing in MMA is terrible. Only sport that doesn't enforce their own rules.
It's not consistently enforced for sure, but I've seen a point taken (no warning) when a clear take-down is prevented by fence-grabbing. Of course, I've also seen the exact same thing done with no official warning (just the ref saying "don't grab the fence").

I agree that MMA officiating is very inconsistent
Definitely a troll. Use your real account bud.
I feel sorry for you. Going through life unable to understand straightforward rational arguments must be difficult.

You're an idiot. The guy stated that RDA won round 1. He did.
No the TS stated that RDA was beating Ferg easily until the eye poke which is false there was a close first round.
Y'all acting like RDA was rocking Ferg and heading for a finish before the eye poke it was a close first round that neither guy definitively won but keep reaching.

Kevin lee doesn't deserve this fight we will lose badly by being overmatched

Tony was taking over the RDA fight before the eyepoke. He was also the one that alerted the ref to the eyepoke who didn't see it, if he wanted to cheat he would have just pounced on him.

NeighboringIndolentBluebottlejellyfish.gif

Back