Will El Cucuy cheat again?

I think Kevin Lee is in for a rude awakening.

tenor.gif

It's called feeling out your opponent RDA may have won 5 of the 25 minutes but that doesn't mean he was winning the fight. No one is winning till the fight is finished
Sounds like you've gone back on your original post about Ferguson never losing any part of the fight. Good job.

lee has a weak chin and his heart sinks once he knows he cant bully his oponent. Cucuy tko 3rd round.

If Jones can eye-poke and be GOAT....why can't mortals?

There is a common theme in Tony's biggest wins.

I think we can all agree his two biggest wins are Barboza and RDA.

In both fights, Ferguson was losing the fight honestly easily before the eyepoke in the RDA fight and the illegal upkick against Barboza.

Both actions changed the momentum in the fights, especially the Barboza one as you seem him move backwards stunned.

giphy.gif

sYSXpR7.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Tony tries to turn the fight to his favour by employing illegal and dirty tactics AGAIN.

Kevin Lee better watch out.....

This is fighting not ballet.

The most blatant eye poking had to be Shields vs. GSP. That seemed to be Shields' entire game plan once he realized that he could not get TD's on GSP. He had a two pronged attack: wide slap to the eye region with fingers extended and the straight hand to the eye socket with fingers extended. I still don't know how Shields was not DQ'd in that fight. I lost a lot of respect for Shields due to that fight.

Last edited:
There is a common theme in Tony's biggest wins.

I think we can all agree his two biggest wins are Barboza and RDA.

In both fights, Ferguson was losing the fight honestly easily before the eyepoke in the RDA fight and the illegal upkick against Barboza.

Both actions changed the momentum in the fights, especially the Barboza one as you seem him move backwards stunned.

giphy.gif

sYSXpR7.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Tony tries to turn the fight to his favour by employing illegal and dirty tactics AGAIN.

Kevin Lee better watch out.....

Stop crying, Ferg is an animal!

2017, we are seriously going backwards rapidly

It was a total myth to me how Tony got away with that up kick. He concussed the guy in top position with a kick he couldn't have possibly been prepared for. Should have been a DQ.

Kevin Lee won't be winning any second of that fight so we won't be able to confirm that theory that Tony cheats when losing the fight.

Imagine the salt if Cucuy wins via eyepoke.

Kevin's eyes going to cry salt.

RDA won round 1.
So he was leading, not winning. To say he was "winning" would mean that he was showing some sort of dominance or that Tony looked hurt at some point--leading on points after 1 round of a 5 round fight is not "winning".

So he was leading, not winning. To say he was "winning" would mean that he was showing some sort of dominance or that Tony looked hurt at some point--leading on points after 1 round of a 5 round fight is not "winning".

Round 1. He won. Out 5.
RDA lost the fight, but won round 1.

It's that simple.

Also, winning is not, unfortunately, based on damage caused. Otherwise Silva would have won the Bisping fight.

You are either a classic white belt troll, extremely dumb, or a fan too emotionally invested. One of those three.

You have contradicted yourself and made yourself back track repeatedly it be best if you just took the L and moved on.

Back